Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

WTB: 67 BB conv at Proteam

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2019, 07:23 PM
gwhary
Heel & Toe

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Default 67 convertible

I have a 67 convertible for sale. 128K. Link for this site is below. email me if you need more information. g.whary@aol.com

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...nvertable.html
Old 04-17-2019, 02:41 AM
rfngcj
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by gowenfast
I can only say there are a lot of ugly stories/buying experiences at PT. I am one of them. I bought a body off '62 years ago, and lived to regret it. I, myself, would never trust 1 word they say, but that's just me. Buyer beware certainly applies here. Best of luck in your quest.
I, too, have nothing good to say about PT.
Old 04-17-2019, 10:38 AM
kenba
Safety Car

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: PHOENIX AZ. WHAT A MAN WON"T SPEND TO GIVE HIS ASS A RIDE
Received 306 Likes on 220 Posts

I have nothing bad to say about Proteam. Have dealt with Terry & Fred for 39 years & have both bought & sold from them. Like any car dealer its up to the buyer to judge if the cars is as described & the price is fair. Have never had a dealer flat out lie to me about a car but many private sellers have. In the end they all are used cars & you will always be taking a chance.
Old 04-17-2019, 09:43 PM
provette67
Le Mans Master

Received 705 Likes on 383 Posts

Originally Posted by kenba
I have nothing bad to say about Proteam. Have dealt with Terry & Fred for 39 years & have both bought & sold from them. Like any car dealer its up to the buyer to judge if the cars is as described & the price is fair. Have never had a dealer flat out lie to me about a car but many private sellers have. In the end they all are used cars & you will always be taking a chance.
I have bought a couple cars from them. I did pretty well on both of them. But you have to go look at any car that you are buying no matter the seller. If you do not know enough about these cars you need someone who does check it out before you buy. That goes for any car from any seller. More than a few times I have traveled several hours to look at a car that was described and pictured as one thing only to find out that the car was junk hidden in nice photos. Most of those have been from private sellers. So always always buyer beware and know what you are really looking at.
The following 2 users liked this post by provette67:
Bowtyeguy (04-17-2019), kenba (04-18-2019)

Quick Reply: WTB: 67 BB conv at Proteam