FS (For Sale) 1967 Corvette L68 For Sale - Page 2 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

FS: 1967 Corvette L68 For Sale

Old 01-02-2019, 10:00 AM
19lover55
CF Senior Member

Full Disclosure is that accepting a $5000 deposit and marking your car sold before Full payment is received is a life lesson learned. The car was on EBay and the prospective buyer asked that I stop the auction. I responded: send me the required $5000 deposit and I will. The next day a cashiers check was delivered and I stopped the auction. He jacked me around for 3 weeks and asked for his money back.
I posted that the car was Sold and posted a picture of it in the trailer. Truth is the car has never left the garage and I still have the $5000.
Probably the wrong thing to do,but couldn’t wait to post the picture as Sold to get back at the 2 CF members that have Jacked me around for months. Those of you that have been following my posts know exactly what I am talking about.
Most of you have been more than respectful and very helpful and I Thank You for that. But there a are a few on here and Ebay that can kiss my A$$.

Thanks and Happy New Year
Old 01-02-2019, 10:09 AM
jsmcol
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by 19lover55 View Post
Full Disclosure is that accepting a $5000 deposit and marking your car sold before Full payment is received is a life lesson learned.
That make sense now, that it never really was gone. If readers think the car was gone and returned to you, then they might think that there was something wrong with the car, and that is not the case. It's a beautiful, well preserved car, wish you the best of luck with your eventual sale. Just wish I could afford it!!
Old 01-04-2019, 11:36 AM
Thunder80
CF Senior Member

I guess people just don't want to buy quality when they see it. Very nice 67. with GREAT sound.
Best for a real sale
The Following User Says Thank You to Thunder80 For This Useful Post:
19lover55 (01-04-2019)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 1967 Corvette L68 For Sale

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.