Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

FS: F/S 67 Marina Blue Corvette Coupe A/T - Non Original

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2018, 06:38 PM
bluevette67
Racer

Received 68 Likes on 47 Posts
Default F/S 67 Marina Blue Corvette Coupe A/T - Non Original

Time has come to possibly sell my 67 Corvette. Selling due to heavy work schedule and having to store the car near family in NJ and not be able to drive it and enjoy it. This car is by no means an original garage queen, but a beautifully customized and modernized driver’s car. Here are some stats:

ZZ4 Crate Motor (Installed in 99)

A/T - 3 Speed Turbo 400 replaced 2-speed Powerglide in 1972

Build date, May 18, 1967 – sold new from Malcolm Konner Chevrolet. My Dad purchased used in 1969 from the same dealer. Original color combo Green/Tan.

Marina Blue with White Stinger Stripe – Restoration and paint job completed in the late 90s.

Blue Interior with White Seats (has headrests). New upgraded A/C (car came with optional original A/C which was removed from the car in 2013. Was working at the time of removal and will be included with sale)

Optional Speed Warning

Optional Power Windows

Optional Side Pipes

Fender flares installed in the early 70s

White wall tires and knock off wheels

Loads of parts and pieces included

All records of parts, and service history dating back to the early ’80s. Unfortunately, I do not have an original window sticker or tank sticker. However, the gas tank is original and my Dad mentioned when it was restored he forgot to ask the mechanic to pull the sticker off. It is possible it is still attached as the car was garage kept for the 49 years we have had it.

The car was restored in 98-00 which is when the new motor was added. Before that, my Dad drag raced it and won several awards and trophies throughout the ’70s, ’80s and early ’90s. The car had a unique color scheme in those days. �� I had the interior completely redone, upgraded AC, driver side window parts replaced, neutral safety switch replaced, new white wall tires, and new carb added in 2016 by John @ JBL in Chantilly, VA.

Everything on the car is in working order except for the windshield wipers and antenna assembly. Have not had the time to get it sorted. The new neutral safety switch placement to the transmission caused issues with the reverse lights so JBL added a switch under the dash to turn them on.

Price is $68,500.00 OBO including all parts. The car is currently located in storage near Princeton, NJ. Serious inquiries only, please. Thank you.

Last edited by bluevette67; 12-21-2018 at 01:35 AM.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:29 PM
JohnFromVentura
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 44 Likes on 39 Posts

Might be interested in your car. Could you send more pictures to costales@west.net?
Old 12-04-2018, 03:39 PM
bluevette67
Racer

Received 68 Likes on 47 Posts

Sure. Have a busy week at work but will collect a few more and send this weekend. PM if you have any specific requests. I probably have well over 1,000 pictures of it!
Old 12-28-2018, 03:13 PM
jsmcol
Racer

Received 111 Likes on 97 Posts

Pretty car, love the white seats and headrests! GLWS
The following users liked this post:
bluevette67 (12-30-2018)

Get notified of new replies

To F/S 67 Marina Blue Corvette Coupe A/T - Non Original

Quick Reply: FS: F/S 67 Marina Blue Corvette Coupe A/T - Non Original