FS (For Sale) '65 Documented Fuelie Convertible, $75K - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

FS: '65 Documented Fuelie Convertible, $75K

Old 01-08-2019, 01:26 PM
Blue4
CF Member

Default '65 Documented Fuelie Convertible, $75K

1965 fuel injected Corvette convertible. One of the last of only 771 fuel injected L84 '65 Corvettes ever built. Original warranty booklet with the original Protect-O-Plate still attached. Original owners manual. Red with white and black interior. Original trim tag. Original VIN tag. Rebuilt, original, numbers matching engine, original fuel injection unit restored by Podell, rebuilt original 4-speed transmission and rebuilt original rear end. Completely rebuilt front and rear suspensions. Completely rebuilt steering and brake systems. New fuel and brake lines. New dash wiring harness. Removable hard top with a white soft top. AM/FM radio, side exhaust, knock-off wheels and gold line tires. Excellent paint except for some cracking on the rear, upper deck. Good chrome, excellent interior. When was the last time that you saw a documented '65 fuelie convertible with its original drivetrain in such an attractive color combination? I live near Dayton, Ohio. [email protected] for more pictures and information.

Old 01-08-2019, 09:22 PM
Vettrocious
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

2017 C2 of Year Finalist

Please post a pic of engine pad and serial number on fuel unit or PM to me. How old is paint? Thanks
Old 01-13-2019, 04:07 PM
bjm
CF Senior Member

Is it me, or is this a incredible deal for an original motor/FI 1965 FI Corvette in red??
Old 01-13-2019, 04:46 PM
Vettrocious
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

2017 C2 of Year Finalist

Well, its been five days since I asked for more info, with nada...the OP must have better things to do...

Mike
Old 01-13-2019, 05:19 PM
bjm
CF Senior Member

It almost seems like too good of a deal!
Old 01-13-2019, 08:30 PM
provette67
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Vettrocious View Post
Well, its been five days since I asked for more info, with nada...the OP must have better things to do...

Mike
Same car was listed here in May
Old 01-14-2019, 08:18 AM
Bowtyeguy
CF Senior Member

Old 01-14-2019, 08:22 AM
Vettrocious
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

2017 C2 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by Bowtyeguy View Post
Thanks, but he advertised here, if he doesn't want to cooperate and provide info important to a sale, its no big deal to me.
Old 01-14-2019, 10:59 PM
moonframer
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Blue4 View Post
1965 fuel injected Corvette convertible. One of the last of only 771 fuel injected L84 '65 Corvettes ever built. Original warranty booklet with the original Protect-O-Plate still attached. Original owners manual. Red with white and black interior. Original trim tag. Original VIN tag. Rebuilt, original, numbers matching engine, original fuel injection unit restored by Podell, rebuilt original 4-speed transmission and rebuilt original rear end. Completely rebuilt front and rear suspensions. Completely rebuilt steering and brake systems. New fuel and brake lines. New dash wiring harness. Removable hard top with a white soft top. AM/FM radio, side exhaust, knock-off wheels and gold line tires. Excellent paint except for some cracking on the rear, upper deck. Good chrome, excellent interior. When was the last time that you saw a documented '65 fuelie convertible with its original drivetrain in such an attractive color combination? I live near Dayton, Ohio. [email protected] for more pictures and information.

Hi, really interested in your beautiful car. Live fairly close. Kindly text or email to discuss. 412-913-5620. [email protected]. Thanks

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: '65 Documented Fuelie Convertible, $75K

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.