Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

WTT: 1958 Corvette Fuelie

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2019, 08:21 PM
vettefred
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 252 Likes on 157 Posts

Default 1958 Corvette Fuelie

I have a 1958 Fuelie that I would like to trade for a C2 preferably a 396 car. My car is an early production 58 with a four spd. It is an original car with only two prior owners with paperwork to document. The transmission is correct, along with the differential. The fuel injection numbers are correct and the FI unit was recently overhauled by Jerry Bramlett.
The engine is a NOM 327 complete with heads. I have the original 283 heads. Car has conv. top and hardtop. All mouldings are on hardtop.

The car runs fine and needs some mechanical completion. ( wipers motor, tach cable, exhaust and hardtop restoration.) The car currently has headers with a non stock exhaust routing. It has a brand new interior. (carpet, seat rebuild with new covers, dashpad and guages and door panels) along with refurbished steering wheel. Currently has an aftermarket radio but I do have the original Wonderbar.

58 interior

The previous owner repainted the car ( outside shop) in its original Snowcrest white. New chrome items were installed afterward ( grill, side stainless buffed door handles and top fender spears) The rear trunk spears are in decent condition with only minor pitting on the right one. The door window posts need to be re-chromed and windows work fine. All important components are there with the exception of the horns. Has original spare tire.
The car also comes with a mountain of spare parts. Way too many to list. I would really like to trade with a car of equal value.This car shows 35,000 miles on the odometer ...don't know if true or 135000 If I were to sell I would put an asking price of $72,000 on my car.
If you are interested please PM me regarding the car and what you have in the way of a trade along with any questions you may have.Thanks for looking!

Vettefred

Last edited by vettefred; 02-17-2019 at 06:29 PM.

Quick Reply: WTT: 1958 Corvette Fuelie