Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

FS: 65' Roadster, L79- Top Flight awarded!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2024, 04:01 PM
count
Pro

Received 23 Likes on 4 Posts

Default 65' Roadster, L79- Top Flight awarded!- SOLD

Hi guys, I have enjoyed many years on this forum, I have learned so much and made many long lasting friendships. I'm proud to share my numbers matching 65' L79 roadster, Ermine white surrounding a beautiful saddle interior. This car has passed through two private collectors before it got to me. The last owner passed away and the car was part of his special corvette collection which included a 63' split window, 67' big block and a 58. They were hardly driven under his ownership and stored in his private temperature controlled building. The owner prior to him completed a body off restoration and engine detailing in 2011. This restoration was completed for a promotional event, the "red, white and blue" by REVOLUTION MOTORS GROUP. The restoration was completed to a concours level and this can be seen throughout my photos.
In 2012 it completed its Top flight designation with a 96.1 net Top Flight award, 96.4 with driving points.The car was sold through Barrett Jackson in Palm beach in 2013.
I did inspect all body panels from on-top and underneath, there are no repairs, all original bonding strips are intact.

SOLD , thanks all!

Last edited by count; 05-03-2024 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 04-29-2024, 09:50 AM
joe1148
Racer

Received 42 Likes on 30 Posts

Good Morning, Truly an outstanding restoration and the car presents itself beautifully. I have two questions. Where exactly is that chip in the paint ? and is the car located in Florida ?

Last edited by joe1148; 05-01-2024 at 08:42 PM.
Old 04-29-2024, 12:42 PM
count
Pro

Received 23 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by joe1148
Good Morning, Truly an outstanding restoration and the care presents itself beautifully. I have two questions. Where exactly is that chip in the paint ? and is the car located in Florida ?

Hi, thanks for your comments. It’s on the passenger door on the front edge. There’s a picture on this ad. If you scroll through all the pictures it’s there and the car is located in Florida yes.

Get notified of new replies

To 65' Roadster, L79- Top Flight awarded!

Quick Reply: FS: 65' Roadster, L79- Top Flight awarded!