C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Advice on 67 non numbers body on px

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2001, 07:23 PM
tuxedo
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Advice on 67 non numbers body on px

What do you guys think of this ride. I know it is hard to judge by pictures but I am looking at this car and wondered what you PRO's would pay for a non numbers SB driver like this? As you can see they seem to get bid up to the low $30's and then stall. Personally I feel a lot safer in the high $20's as we all know these parts for these toy's can get expensive. Just wondered if the low 30's seemed reasonable even though the car's reserve is probably much higher.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cg...623859&r=0&t=0
Old 08-03-2001, 08:19 PM
Mike Smith
Burning Brakes

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Re: Advice on 67 non numbers body on px (tuxedo)

Tux -

Looks like a nice $26-$29K car. Frame condition (rust), body/trim condition, and component originality could alter value +$3K to -$9K.
Old 08-06-2001, 11:46 AM
tuxedo
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: Advice on 67 non numbers body on px (Mike Smith)

Mike thx for your feedback. Frame is in good shape and lower part of the car has been redone etc. new leaf spring , bushings, differential etc.etc. etc. Also engine lookes good with tranny being rebuilt. So I am with you on the upper 20's. Keep that 427 monster of yours between the curbs!!!!!!!!

Get notified of new replies

To Advice on 67 non numbers body on px

Quick Reply: Advice on 67 non numbers body on px