C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

ATTN Blue Thunder members

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2001, 08:23 PM
thrills
Race Director

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Moderatrix
Cruise-In IV Veteran

Default ATTN Blue Thunder members

Hey everyone, I want to take Blue Thunder to the next level here and I SHOULD have kept an email list of all the members from day #1 but I didn't. If you would like to be on an email list with updates and info (occasionally not often) please email me at wyldeone1@yahoo.com make sure to include your forum handle and whatever email addy you want to recieve updates at.

Here's a few ideas I had, while you're here, weigh in.

1) I'd like to purchase a domain name and a server but I'd have to pay for that out of my pocket. Would you be willing to contribute either "donations" or member ship dues (say $10 or less a year?)

2) Do we still want to limit membership to forum members ONLY? We've got a guy from the netherlands who wants to join and asked why the forum membership is a stipulation. I told him just because we formed it here. We'll ALWAYS be forum based, but if we're on search engines I'd like to open up membership.

Thanks!! And BTW, we'd LOVE to have more C1s and C2s!!! :chevy
Old 08-12-2001, 01:16 AM
RichF
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03, '04 & '05

Default Re: ATTN Blue Thunder members (thrills)

Jenn:

Check your IM :D
Old 08-12-2001, 03:52 PM
thrills
Race Director

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Moderatrix
Cruise-In IV Veteran

Default Re: ATTN Blue Thunder members (RichF)

Thanks Rich!!

I wanted to give a few more details on the fees (if we decide to do it) The dues or donations would help pay for the domain name and hosting service, but other things too. I did some research over the summer about creating and actual non profit organization, and there are a few hundred dollars in startup fees. Btw, any ACCOUNTANTS or LAWYERS in the group? We'll have to pay someone to help me fill out the application unless we have a lawyer or accountant that can do it. Also I wanted to start selling t-shirts ourselves (with a small mark-up it will generate revenue enough to pay overhead).

BTW do we still have an interest in Blue Thunder clings or stickers? I'll get on that too if peole are interested.

Get notified of new replies

To ATTN Blue Thunder members

Quick Reply: ATTN Blue Thunder members