C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

"official" pics of new car

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 10:07 AM
OldKarz
Safety Car

Location: On the bank of the Columbia River..... Washington State
Received 46 Likes on 43 Posts

You have a great opportunity with the car. Do what makes you happy! Would be interesting to find further history of this car. Keep the pics coming. Good luck.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:25 PM
joshtried
Burning Brakes

Received 39 Likes on 14 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

what about transmission? i would like a 4 speed auto w/od if i can find it.. basicly im looking to grab a used motor and trans out if a random car (chevy of course). are there any restrictions for trannys under there?
Old 12-07-2008, 08:33 PM
Loren Smith
Drifting

Received 91 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by joshtried
no vin tag... there is the place for it. there is a guy 2 owners back trying to sell the vin and title for 3k. im going to try and figure the legal way to get this back... i guess we'll have to see. if nothing else Hawaii will vin and title it. i do have a bill of sale, and if i find the vin # on the frame, i am going to have a repo vin tag made, then fetch the title that way. slightly less legal, but the stuff should have never left the car
Frame must have been lengthened 3 feet or so? Still, VIN stamping may still be there.

Quick Reply: "official" pics of new car