C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Machined “Corvette” Center Caps for Torque Thrust II Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 04:51 PM
Airetime
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Machined “Corvette” Center Caps for Torque Thrust II Wheels

Custom Machined “Corvette” Center Caps for Torque Thrust II Wheels

A few weeks ago, I mentioned that I was having a custom set of Billet Aluminum Center Caps made for my Torque Thrust II wheels for my Corvette. It is a nice affordable way of adding a bit of style instead of the boring plain caps or the ones with American Racing on them. These have the design engraved using water jets and then are professionally polished to a high sheen. I just received these in time for the Waterfront Corvette Show this past weekend. The good news was that I received a lot of interest on each style.

Here are the designs that he did; the crossed flags with the V, larger flags without the V and the Chevrolet Bow Tie Design. These are the “Shorty Style Caps. With less high quality accessories available for our C1’s and C2’s in the past few years, these are kind of unique!

I am not looking at doing these on a large scale basis but I was asked by vt65 if I would post some pics when they were finished and “if” there was enough interest, maybe I could put together a group price deal. IMO, these center caps are beautiful!

If there at least 12 CF members that want them, I can get them for $195 (set of 4). I think that is a very fair price as everyone here knows what it cost for custom work like this to be done. The price would be plus actual shipping. Remember, these are for the newer style Torque Thrust II Wheels, not the old style.

Let me know if there is enough interest.

http://inlinethumb06.webshots.com/44...425x425Q85.jpg

http://inlinethumb40.webshots.com/44...425x425Q85.jpg

Quick Reply: Machined “Corvette” Center Caps for Torque Thrust II Wheels