C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

New additions to Cruise Inn Agenda!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2002, 01:17 PM
Adam Boca
Race Director

Location: www.ncminsurance.com Bowling Green KY Home of the Corvette!
Received 126 Likes on 66 Posts
CI 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 Vet
St. Jude Donor '07-'08
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Default New additions to Cruise Inn Agenda!!!!

Ok guys! Here are the new additions to the Cruise Inn Agenda!!!!

Friday: Shaker Town Road Tour and Lunch! This road tour will leave around 10:30 am, and return around 3:00 pm. This road tour will include Lunch. We know this is happening during the Drag Racing, and we planned it like that, due to some people not all that interrested in the drag racing. I need atleast 20 people in order for this to happen! Please email me, and tell me that you plan on doing the shaker road tour and lunch! You will pay upon arrival!

Cost: 15.00 for member of the NCM
18.00 for non-ncm members

Saturday, May 25

10:00 a.m. Seminar: “C5 Engineering Into the New Millennium” by Grant Nelson, Corvette Engineering (Chevrolet Theater; limited seating)

Grant Nelson will reprise the Dave Hill presentation on the C5 he did at the C5 Bday Bash. Included in this presentation is a focus on the coming 2003 50th Anniversary Edition Corvette and the rest of the 2003 model year line-up. Plus we will have a 2003 50th Anniversary Corvette here for that morning for everyone to see, touch, take a picture in, etc.

We are having a 50th Vette made right now just for this event! This will be an actual 50th Vette! The real deal!

See you all soon!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: New additions to Cruise Inn Agenda!!!!