C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational on MavTV Saturday

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 02:50 PM
0chase@ridetech
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational on MavTV Saturday

This Saturday at 5pm ET you will find thousands of gear heads across the US glued to their TV with a cold one in hand. What brings us in from the garage on a Saturday when we have a huge checklist to finish before the next event? OUSCI airing on TV that’s what! You have a perfect mix of high powered machines from nearly every manufacturer. These machines compete in multiple events driven by 30+ wrench turning, throttle smashing, gear grinding, tire smoking, red blooded, adrenaline junkies. Throw in Bill Goldberg and Amanda Salas to keep the action flowing and you have some much watch TV.
What channel is it on you ask…….. On MavTV of course! That other network sold out and will be airing second half of some college basketball game featuring two southern ball teams. I bet those basketball players will be wishing they were watching MavTV with a cold one in hand. REALLY!
But I don’t have MavTV…. REALLY? You’re going to let a single phone call to your service provider stop you from this amount of motorsport mayhem. You wouldn’t be here today if your dad gave up that easy and we know he raised you better than this.

http://www.ridetech.com/info/2014/02...22nd-on-mavtv/
Old 02-21-2014, 10:02 PM
TCracingCA
Team Owner

Received 1,685 Likes on 1,007 Posts

Default No thank you!

Definitely no thank you!
Old 02-21-2014, 11:03 PM
silverslashstreak
Drifting

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Can't wait. Plus we get to see a basically stock 65 put all the high in hot rods on the trailer!

Jeff
Old 02-22-2014, 05:42 AM
1coolC2
Drifting

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by silverslashstreak
Can't wait. Plus we get to see a basically stock 65 put all the high in hot rods on the trailer!

Jeff

I'll be watching, Brian just rocked the house with his families killer 65 coupe!! Super cool car and a seriously talented driver. Little John Kundrat was also there with his yellow 64 vert Resto mod. Yeah, it's got the usual loud host (Bill Goldberg is actually a really nice guy in person and is a car guy) and it's all edited for TV...but the Optima challenge was a lot of fun, I hope to get a second invite with the Nova or the 65 coupe whenever I finish it .

R/
Jeff

Get notified of new replies

To Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational on MavTV Saturday

Quick Reply: Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational on MavTV Saturday