C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

dash tab color

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2018, 10:25 PM
G S
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default dash tab color

I have my 67 coupe in the shop getting a new paint job changing color back to silver like it was born with. My question is the tabs on the dash where the rivets are painted the color of the car or is it black like my dash and seats? Thanks for any help.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:38 PM
NightshiftHD
Drifting

Received 339 Likes on 255 Posts

Originally Posted by G S
I have my 67 coupe in the shop getting a new paint job changing color back to silver like it was born with. My question is the tabs on the dash where the rivets are painted the color of the car or is it black like my dash and seats? Thanks for any help.
Those tabs (and rivet heads) will have to be painted body color (silver). The only time they're not is when the exterior and interior colors are the same (ie: red & red or black & black or blue & blue, etc). Cheers, Bill
Old 02-19-2018, 11:07 PM
G S
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by NightshiftHD
Those tabs (and rivet heads) will have to be painted body color (silver). The only time they're not is when the exterior and interior colors are the same (ie: red & red or black & black or blue & blue, etc). Cheers, Bill
Thanks Nightshift that is what I thought but wanted to make sure. The last time it was painted Lyndale Blue that is the way it was done just making sure thanks again George

Get notified of new replies

To dash tab color

Quick Reply: dash tab color