C1 & C2 Corvettes General C1 Corvette & C2 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Project Builds, Restorations

▬☻~▬☻~▬☻ FRIDAY FUNNIES! ▬☻~▬☻~ June 12th 2020 edition...

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2020, 09:14 PM
63 340HP
Team Owner

Received 2,394 Likes on 898 Posts

The following 5 users liked this post by 63 340HP:
Kerrmudgeon (06-13-2020), lisa'69t-top (06-13-2020), MAD IN NC (06-13-2020), TCKT B8 (06-13-2020), vetintheblood (06-14-2020)
Old 06-12-2020, 09:21 PM
roadster65
Burning Brakes

Received 1,237 Likes on 517 Posts

Originally Posted by Roger Walling
roadster65.

You were specifically asked not to post cheesecake that is not funny.
This is a page for humor, not for ...
Really ... I must've missed something; perhaps Kerrmudgeon should change his Avatar then !!

The following users liked this post:
MAD IN NC (06-13-2020)
Old 06-12-2020, 09:49 PM
LouieM
Race Director

Received 3,069 Likes on 1,260 Posts

Originally Posted by roadster65
Really ... I must've missed something; perhaps Kerrmudgeon should change his Avatar then !!
Actually, he does change his avatar, regularly. But that's an avatar ...

Last edited by LouieM; 06-12-2020 at 09:49 PM.
Kerrmudgeon (06-13-2020)
Old 06-13-2020, 09:40 PM
Kerrmudgeon
Race Director

Received 4,583 Likes on 2,157 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (appearance mods)
C1 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

A cowboy walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive woman. He gives her a quick glance then causally looks at his watch for a moment. The woman notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?" "No", he replies,"I just got this state-of the-art watch, and I was just testing it.." The intrigued woman says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What"s so special about it?" The cowboy explains, "It uses alpha waves to talk to me telepathically." The lady says, "What"s it telling you now?" Well, it says you're not wearing any panties." The woman giggles and replies "Well it must be broken because I am wearing panties!" The cowboy smiles, taps his watch and says, "Damn thing's an hour fast.

Three sisters decided to get married on the same day to save their parents the expense of separate weddings. As a further step to reduce the price tag, the three sisters resolved to spend their honeymoon night at home. Later that night, their mother couldn’t sleep, so she went to the kitchen for a cup of tea. On her way, she tiptoed by her oldest daughter’s bedroom and heard her screaming. The mother thought to herself, “That’s normal, especially on her wedding night.” She snuck by her second oldest daughter’s room and heard her laughing. “That’s normal too,” she said, smiling to herself. Finally, she slipped by her youngest daughter’s room where she didn’t hear a peep, but she thought nothing of it. The next morning in the kitchen, after the husbands had gone out, the woman asked her eldest daughter about last night’s noises. “Well Mom,” she replied, “you always said if it hurt I should scream.” “You’re absolutely right sweetheart, ”the mother assured her, turning to her middle daughter. “Now why were you laughing?” she asked. “You always said if it tickled, I could laugh,” she answered. “True enough, honey.” The mother smiled, remembering her newlywed days. “Now it’s your turn, baby,” she said turning to her youngest daughter. “Why was it so quiet in your room last night?” “Mom, don’t you remember? You always told me never to talk with my mouth full.”

A lady walks into a fancy jewellery store. She browses around, spots a beautiful diamond bracelet and walks over to inspect it. As she bends over to look more closely she inadvertently breaks wind. Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed her little accident and prays that a sales person doesn't pop up right now. As she turns around, her worst nightmare materializes in the form of a salesman standing right behind her. Cool as a cucumber and displaying complete professionalism, the salesman greets the lady with, "Good day, Madam How may we help you today?" Very uncomfortably, but hoping that the salesman may not have been there at the time of her little "accident!" she asks, "Sir, what is the price of this lovely bracelet?" He answers, "Madam, if you farted just looking at it, you're going to **** when I tell you the price."

An Italian guy is out picking up chicks in Roma. While at his favorite bar, he manages to attract one rather attractive looking blonde. So they’re back at his place, and sure enough, they go at it. After a long while… He climaxes loudly. Then he rolls over, lights up a cigarette and asks her, “So…. you finish?” After a slight pause. She replies, “No.” Surprised, but pleasantly, he puts out his cigarette, rolls back on top of her, and has his way with her again, this time lasting even longer than the first… and this time completing the deed with even louder shouts. Again he rolls over, lights a cigarette, and asks, “So…. you finish?” And again, after a short pause, she simply says “No.” Stunned, but still acting reflexively on his macho pride, he once again puts out the cigarette, and mounts his companion du jour. This time, with all the strength he could muster up, he barely manages to end the task, but he does, after quite some time and energy is spent. Barely able to roll over, he reaches for his cigarette … lights it again, and then asks tiredly, “So… you finish?” “No. I’m Swedish.”

A young man was showing off his new sports car to his girlfriend. She was thrilled at the speed. "If I do 200mph, will you take off your clothes?" he asked. "Yes!" said his adventurous girlfriend. And as he gets up to 200, she peeled off all her clothes. Unable to keep his eyes on the road, the car skidded onto some gravel and flipped over. The naked girl was thrown clear, but he was jammed beneath the steering wheel. "Go and get help!" he cried. "But I can't. I'm naked and my clothes are gone!" "Take my shoe", he said, "and cover yourself." Holding the shoe over her pubes, the girl ran down the road and found a service station. Still holding the shoe between her legs, she pleaded to the service station proprietor, "Please help me! My boyfriend's stuck!" The proprietor looked at the shoe and said, "There's nothing I can do...he's in too far."

A man named Jed went hunting near the border of Alabama and Georgia. When he was going back to his truck, a game warden came up to him and asked him what he had in the sack. "Three rabbits," Jed said. The warden said, "Let me see one of those rabbits." So Jed pulled out one of the rabbits. The warden stuck his finger in the rabbit's butthole, pulled it out, smelled it and said, "This is a Georgia rabbit." Then the warden said, "Let me see your Georgia huntin' license." So Jed showed him. Then the warden said, "Let me see another one of those rabbits." So Jed pulled out another rabbit. Then the warden stuck his finger in the rabbit's bunghole, tasted it and said, "This is a Alamba rabbit. Let me see your Alamba huntin' license." So Jed showed them to him. Then the Warden said, "Where you from boy?" So Jed pulled his pants down and said, "You figure it out!"

A precious little girl walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp, "Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep widdle wabbits?" As the shopkeeper's heart melts, he gets down on his knees, so that he's on her level, and asks, "Do you want a widdle white wabby or a thoft and fuwwy back wabby or maybe one like that cute widdle bwown wabby over there?" She, in turn blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says in a quiet voice, "I don't fink my pet python weally gives a thit.

While watching TV with his wife, a man tosses peanuts into the air and catches them in his mouth. Just as he throws another peanut into the air, the front door opens, causing him to turn his head. The peanut falls into his ear and gets stuck. His daughter comes in with her date. The man explains the situation, and the daughter's date says, "I can get the peanut out." He tells the father to sit down, shoves two fingers into the father's nose, and tells him to blow hard. The father blows, and the peanut flies out of his ear. After the daughter takes her date to the kitchen for something to eat, the mother turns to the father and says, "Isn't he smart? I wonder what he plans to be." The father says, "From the smell of his fingers, I'd say our son-in-law."

Sex is like math: Add the bed Subtract the clothes Divide the legs and pray you dont multiply.

Three women were debating about how wide their ***** are. The first one said: "When my husband makes sex he puts his ***** and his ********* in my *****." The second lady said: "Wooo when we are in bed my husband puts his hand and his arm in mine." It was the turn of the third woman that pointed to her ***** and said: Jimy; Jimy come out, please."

A guy was standing in a bar when a stranger walks in. After a while they get to talking and at about 10:30 PM the second guy says, "Oh well,I better get home.My wife doesn't like me to stay out during late night." The first guy replies, "I'll help you out of this. Just do what I say. Go home. Sneak into the bedroom. Pull back the covers. Get down between her legs then lick, lick and lick for about 20 minutes and there will be no complaints in the morning." The guy agrees to try that and continues drinking with him for two more hours before heading home to give it a try. When he got home, the house was pitch black. He sneaks upstairs into the bedroom, pulled back the covers and proceeded to lick for 20 minutes. After the bed was like a swamp so he decided to wash his face. As he walked into the bathroom, his wife was sitting on the toilet. Seeing her he screamed, "What the hell are you doing in here?!" "Quiet!", she exclaimed. "You'll wake my mother."

A girlfriend and boyfriend walked into the girlfriends house and the girlfriend said to her mom, "Mom, me and my boyfriend are going up to my room" and the mom says, "Ok honey, you kids have fun." When they are up there the mom hears: "Baby baby baby oh!" The mom walks to the door and ask, "What the hell is going on?" The girl says, "Mom were just having s*x." and the mom says, "Oh thank god I thought you guys were listening to Justin Bieber."

Dad: Hey son, if you keep masturbating your going to go blind. Son: Dad im over here.

The following 2 users liked this post by Kerrmudgeon:
MAD IN NC (06-14-2020), TCKT B8 (06-13-2020)
Old 06-13-2020, 10:15 PM
63 340HP
Team Owner

Received 2,394 Likes on 898 Posts

The following 3 users liked this post by 63 340HP:
Kerrmudgeon (06-13-2020), MAD IN NC (06-14-2020), TCKT B8 (06-13-2020)
Old 06-14-2020, 06:56 AM
roadster65
Burning Brakes

Received 1,237 Likes on 517 Posts

Originally Posted by Roger Walling
roadster65.

You were specifically asked not to post cheesecake that is not funny.
This is a page for humor, not for ...

The following 10 users liked this post by roadster65:
327carguy (06-14-2020), 63 340HP (06-14-2020), 65-396 (06-14-2020), CrystalRedZ (06-14-2020), jerry gollnick (06-14-2020), Kerrmudgeon (06-14-2020), MAD IN NC (06-14-2020), Mint 66 (06-14-2020), Roger Walling (06-15-2020), warrenmj (06-14-2020) and 5 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 06-14-2020, 08:36 AM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Received 2,827 Likes on 1,240 Posts
Crowd Plow For Now

@roadster65 great recovery.
The following 4 users liked this post by MAD IN NC:
327carguy (06-14-2020), Kerrmudgeon (06-14-2020), Roger Walling (06-15-2020), warrenmj (06-14-2020)
Old 06-14-2020, 02:37 PM
toddalin
Le Mans Master

Received 1,196 Likes on 491 Posts

Actually, I would greatly miss the "cheesecake" from the weekend funnies.

Sweetens up the whole week.

Last edited by toddalin; 06-14-2020 at 02:40 PM.
iamq (06-14-2020)
Old 06-14-2020, 10:47 PM
out2kayak
Drifting

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 271 Likes on 129 Posts

Spacex isn't due back for a while...

... there still is pleanty of time for us all to buy gorilla suits and learn to ride horses!

Old 06-15-2020, 08:01 PM
Ron-C2
Racer

Received 228 Likes on 106 Posts

I was going to ask for specific guidance on "the Cheesecake issue" but I decided I really don't want to know.
I'll just do what I do and if people don't like it, they can PM me and I'll just stop posting what I post.

I assume PG-13 pictures, mixed in with funny images, are okay with most folks.
Especially if they come from the 1950's and 1960's when our C1 and C2 Corvettes were first sold.

Last edited by Ron-C2; 06-15-2020 at 08:02 PM.
Old 06-15-2020, 08:25 PM
LouieM
Race Director

Received 3,069 Likes on 1,260 Posts

Originally Posted by RonJ-in-VA
I was going to ask for specific guidance on "the Cheesecake issue" but I decided I really don't want to know.
I'll just do what I do and if people don't like it, they can PM me and I'll just stop posting what I post.

I assume PG-13 pictures, mixed in with funny images, are okay with most folks.
Especially if they come from the 1950's and 1960's when our C1 and C2 Corvettes were first sold.

Nice to see Annette Funicello again. Thanks.
Old 06-15-2020, 09:13 PM
tuxnharley
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,962 Likes on 1,196 Posts

Originally Posted by LouieM
Nice to see Annette Funicello again. Thanks.
Good catch, Lou! I had to enlarge the pic to recognize her.
Old 06-16-2020, 09:33 PM
Fast Jimmy
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Cheesecake

Actually I enjoyed the edible cheesecake pics and now I'm hungry and wondering where I can get some....cheesecake that is. The edible kind, oh, you know what I mean, Hmnn, one of us has a dirty mind.
Old 06-16-2020, 10:35 PM
toddalin
Le Mans Master

Received 1,196 Likes on 491 Posts

Originally Posted by Fast Jimmy
Actually I enjoyed the edible cheesecake pics and now I'm hungry and wondering where I can get some....cheesecake that is. The edible kind, oh, you know what I mean, Hmnn, one of us has a dirty mind.

Maybe a little "pie" with that cheesecake?

Quick Reply: ▬☻~▬☻~▬☻ FRIDAY FUNNIES! ▬☻~▬☻~ June 12th 2020 edition...