Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

FS: Cast Valve Covers

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2018, 05:06 PM
JimE
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Cast Valve Covers

!- Set Of Lester Cast Valve Covers Pt# 3767493, 1 cover has the cast flaw, but the other does not. In the picture you can see that one of the covers looks like it has a crack in the casting, I'm not sure, but it doesn't go all the way thru & the covers didn't leak. I took them off of a car I bought & replaced them with the correct ones. I currently have no use for them, so I thought someone else could use them. $100 BO plus shipping.
Old 08-18-2018, 12:54 PM
Larry Chilton
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default valve covers for sale

[QUOTE=JimE;1597791708]!- Set Of Lester Cast Valve Covers Pt# 3767493, 1 cover has the cast flaw, but the other does not. In the picture you can see that one of the covers looks like it has a crack in the casting, I'm not sure, but it doesn't go all the way thru & the covers didn't leak. I took them off of a car I bought & replaced them with the correct ones. I currently have no use for them, so I thought someone else could use them. $100 BO plus shipping.

See your PM. Larry

Quick Reply: FS: Cast Valve Covers