Notices
C1 & C2 Parts C1 & C2 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket

WTB: LS side pipe headers

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2018, 01:09 PM
BlackMoon
Pro

Received 50 Likes on 42 Posts

Default LS side pipe headers

I'm looking for anyone that makes/sells long tube headers for an LS that exit the side rather then rearward for my C2 resto. I don't want to use shorty or block huggers since I can only find them with 1-5/8" pipes and a 2.5" collector.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Old 12-29-2018, 02:17 PM
L79racer
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackMoon
I'm looking for anyone that makes/sells long tube headers for an LS that exit the side rather then rearward for my C2 resto. I don't want to use shorty or block huggers since I can only find them with 1-5/8" pipes and a 2.5" collector.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Stainless works makes them in 1-7/8" 3" collectors. I have them and had to modify one tube to fit a stock chassis and steering box. I also modified the turn pieces to get them under stock covers.
Old 12-29-2018, 02:48 PM
BlackMoon
Pro

Received 50 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by L79racer
Stainless works makes them in 1-7/8" 3" collectors. I have them and had to modify one tube to fit a stock chassis and steering box. I also modified the turn pieces to get them under stock covers.
I think that's the route I'm going. Even if it requires some modifications to fit the SRIII frame it's still cheaper than having a custom set made.

Get notified of new replies

To LS side pipe headers

Quick Reply: WTB: LS side pipe headers