Paging Norvel

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2005, 11:46 AM
theandies
Team Owner

Received 756 Likes on 525 Posts

Default Paging Norvel

Norvel,
I remember a thread a while back on brake light switches and you (I think it was you) had mentioned that you got one from NAPA. Do you remember the part number?
If it wasn't you or you can't remember no problem. Anyone have a national parts house part number for a 1971 brake light switch?
Thanks
Old 03-31-2005, 11:51 AM
norvalwilhelm
Race Director

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by theandies
Norvel,
I remember a thread a while back on brake light switches and you (I think it was you) had mentioned that you got one from NAPA. Do you remember the part number?
If it wasn't you or you can't remember no problem. Anyone have a national parts house part number for a 1971 brake light switch?
Thanks
I have it at home in the back of my corvette manual. I took the original switch with me to the auto parts store and looked at the brake light switches in the skin packages on the shelf and found the exact one I took off the car and it was a general purpose switch, very very cheap and it worked great.
I can give you the number tonight but mine was from Canadian tire in Canada so our number might be different.
Take the switch with you and they will be able to match it. It is nothing special.
Old 03-31-2005, 01:13 PM
theandies
Team Owner

Originally Posted by norvalwilhelm
I have it at home in the back of my corvette manual. I took the original switch with me to the auto parts store and looked at the brake light switches in the skin packages on the shelf and found the exact one I took off the car and it was a general purpose switch, very very cheap and it worked great.
I can give you the number tonight but mine was from Canadian tire in Canada so our number might be different.
Take the switch with you and they will be able to match it. It is nothing special.
Thanks, I was planning on taking my switch with me as you suggested. If you think about it, post the number anyway "Just in case".
John
Old 03-31-2005, 06:19 PM
theandies
Team Owner

Found one for $6.99 at Autozone! Thanks for your help.

Get notified of new replies

To Paging Norvel

Quick Reply: Paging Norvel