Sponsored by:

Have Dewitts fans from the GP been shipped

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 12:46 PM
Gordonm
Race Director

Received 754 Likes on 464 Posts

Default Have Dewitts fans from the GP been shipped

Just curious if people have gotten their fans and/or fan and rads. I know he had some problems with the relays on back orders. Any word on these yet?I ordered my fan and it has not shown up yet. Not getting impatient just need to know if my order is still good.
Old 04-13-2005, 07:10 AM
Gordonm
Race Director

Anyone???
Old 04-13-2005, 10:08 AM
oregonsharkman
Melting Slicks

Received 938 Likes on 364 Posts

I got my DeWitts dual fan/radiator combo a couple of weeks ago......I think I must have beat the rush though, mine were at my door <1 week after order. Just got it installed.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:29 AM
Fevre
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Trying contacting DeWitts directly, Tom seems like a stand up guy. If not I only live 25 minutes from his place and my friend Guido has some free time.
Old 04-13-2005, 12:24 PM
olouieo
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gordonm
Anyone???
NO I ordered the spal fan and relay and I have not received them, My CC has not been charged. My order was placed back in March 21.
Old 04-13-2005, 12:39 PM
Gordonm
Race Director

Originally Posted by olouieo
NO I ordered the spal fan and relay and I have not received them, My CC has not been charged. My order was placed back in March 21.
Me too. My CC has not been charged, I just hope my order has not been lost. I contacted them 2 weeks ago and he said some relays are on back order. I'm in no rush but I wanted to make sure I got the free shipping.
Old 04-14-2005, 08:36 PM
0Tom@Dewitt
Former Vendor

Received 627 Likes on 324 Posts

Originally Posted by Gordonm
Me too. My CC has not been charged, I just hope my order has not been lost. I contacted them 2 weeks ago and he said some relays are on back order. I'm in no rush but I wanted to make sure I got the free shipping.
Not to worry, we haven't lost anyones. Spal has really dropped the ball on this one folks. For the last 4-5 weeks the answer I get on the 195 switches is "they are coming in a couple days" but each week I call they give me the same answer. So I guess they don't really know when they are going to get them. As a result, I am going to start filling all our fans and combo orders with 185 switches. If anyone prefers to change this out later, that's ok. I just want to get these backorders out and let people use the stuff. I will start shipping on monday the 19th so, depending on where you are, you should get it next week. td
Old 04-14-2005, 09:10 PM
Gordonm
Race Director

Thanks for the reply Tom. I can wait for the 195 switch. I am in the middle of a home remodel so my time is being spent there. I probably won't be ready for the fan install for at least a month. Thanks for the info.

Get notified of new replies

To Have Dewitts fans from the GP been shipped

Quick Reply: Have Dewitts fans from the GP been shipped