Should i buy

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2005, 04:14 PM
opya
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Should i buy

Hello
Found this corvette (http://www.1bad69.vettepics.com/index.html) on autotrader and was wondering what you guys think about it its 18600 cnd so about 15657$ US. Maybe i should add iam not looking for a stock car with matching numbers iam lookin for a fast ride that looks good. Iam probably going up to see the car and check ut the frames condition. Thanks for reading and answering
Old 09-04-2005, 04:23 PM
USA SHARK
Racer

I would seriously consider it, but since it's not original, I don't know about the long term resale. But just to own a beautiful chrome bumber, it would be worth that money to me if I had it to spare.
Old 09-04-2005, 05:09 PM
Star79
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by opya
Hello
Found this corvette (http://www.1bad69.vettepics.com/index.html) on autotrader and was wondering what you guys think about it its 18600 cnd so about 15657$ US. Maybe i should add iam not looking for a stock car with matching numbers iam lookin for a fast ride that looks good. Iam probably going up to see the car and check ut the frames condition. Thanks for reading and answering
He's a forum member, forum nick is also 1bad69, probably most of the Toronto area guys have seen or know about that car. Go to the Canadian Events section.
Old 09-04-2005, 05:23 PM
PRNDL
Team Owner

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

He has posted it for sale on this forum, so you might want to ask qustions in his "for sale" thread.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...21&forum_id=56
Old 09-04-2005, 05:57 PM
AGVI
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Canadian Events Coordinator

Hello
I've seen the car in person and it is faaaast and the body looks great. Interior looks good for a '69. The only problem is the frame which shouldn't be too big a deal for you if you get a donor frame and have the ability to it with a couple of buddies.

Les
Old 09-04-2005, 08:50 PM
opya
Heel & Toe

Thanks for the many replies you got me realy worried about the frame. I dont think i have the abilities and tools to do a frame swap so i would have to go to a shop. Does anyone have any idea how much it would cost me to fix the frame??
Old 09-05-2005, 01:15 AM
Star79
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the many replies you got me realy worried about the frame. I dont think i have the abilities and tools to do a frame swap so i would have to go to a shop. Does anyone have any idea how much it would cost me to fix the frame??
Frame swap at a Vette restoration shop is probably in the neighborhood of 6-10 thousand dollars.

Get notified of new replies

To Should i buy

Quick Reply: Should i buy