Sponsored by:

Radio works!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 11:53 AM
Sandiego70
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio works!!!

Spent yesterday morning going though my original 70 radio to see if I could get it to work, first, I found I was getting voltage to speakers, so a bought replacements and installed them, shazam! I have radio! Never expected it to be so easy. My son and I spent the afternoon crusin the coast yesterday and checking out the awsome waves that we have been getting here in San Diego. At La Jolla there were some 15 foot waves. Also, had about 5 waves from fellow vette owners. Sometimes all the stars are aligned!
Old 12-24-2005, 12:51 PM
big_G
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Sandiego70
Spent yesterday morning going though my original 70 radio to see if I could get it to work, first, I found I was getting voltage to speakers, so a bought replacements and installed them, shazam! I have radio! Never expected it to be so easy. My son and I spent the afternoon crusin the coast yesterday and checking out the awsome waves that we have been getting here in San Diego. At La Jolla there were some 15 foot waves. Also, had about 5 waves from fellow vette owners. Sometimes all the stars are aligned!
Old 12-24-2005, 12:59 PM
Yellow73SB
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07

A radio

Get notified of new replies

To Radio works!!!

Quick Reply: Radio works!!!