C3 General General C3 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Middle C3 or Late C3, will one be worth much more than the other?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 10:25 PM
Curby
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts
Cruise-In VII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06

I agree with all of the previous advice.

That is why I bought an 82, then bougth a 73. I wanted the best of both worlds.

What I want next is a 1969 to 72 Convertible. I am not picky on the engine or transmission.

Whatever year Corvette you get, you will be replacing all of the same parts anyway. Some will be worn slap out, and others might just be worn enough to bother you.

Take this advice, Buy what you really want, because you will be puting a LOT of money into what ever you buy, and cahnces are, you won't be buying 2 or 3 more like I did.

Now I have 3 Corvettes, and I can only drive one at a time. Of course, O would not give up any of them at this point. maybe down the road I would trade one for a convertible, but for now, they each fill a specific need in my life.
Old 10-10-2007, 01:45 PM
ajkogut
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kayosnes
The samw reason i picked my girlfrend
haha, exactly, same reason I picked my last half-dozen girlfriends. I figured a couple people might pick up on that one.
Old 10-10-2007, 01:56 PM
ptroxx
Race Director

Location: Henderson Nv-Rohnert Park/Sonoma C o. ca/born in NY Rockaway Beach.
Received 544 Likes on 384 Posts

I bought my 77 cause I liked it. I knew the car wasnt a high hp car but it was stock and all original with 49k miles. I wanted a driver, somethig i could drive to work in the summer a few days a week and take out on the weekends. I must say the car i purchased was perfect. It does have to be smoged but there is so much you could do to the motor if you wanted to and still keep it smog legal. Either way I guess its to each his own. I love what I own.

Quick Reply: Middle C3 or Late C3, will one be worth much more than the other?