C3 General General C3 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Let's Check - IS your C3 a chick magnet ???

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 08:08 PM
Ganey
Race Director

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Many girls say “I like your car” or something like “I like the color of you car”.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:41 PM
BTGRN75
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by Ganey
Many girls say “I like your car” or something like “I like the color of you car”.
yup
Attached Images  
Old 09-16-2011, 10:06 AM
Ganey
Race Director

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Years ago, I bought a SS MC 86 (not show cond.) from a heavy metal rock guitarist who said girls really like the car.
I told him it may be you they like.
Old 09-16-2011, 10:27 AM
Easy Mike
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,469 Likes on 1,248 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran

Originally Posted by mikejpss
...Let me know if she's ever looking for another hubby...
What's a hubby got to do with it?! Just let us know if she's looking...I already like her.

Old 09-16-2011, 01:34 PM
htown81vette
Drifting

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

I was talking to my insurance agent, and she kept gushing over my C3. (I had to send pictures of it). I've never met her before, but she sounded young and hot.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:09 PM
Will's'74VetteL-82
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnnyLT1Runner
I once had to carry my girlfriend's sister in the cargo area. Apparently she doesn't understand the concept of a two seater.Also, I can't pump gas without some middle aged lady telling me she likes it, and rattles off about her dream car. Smile and nod.
Hahaha!!

My friends are always asking for rides to places and I always respond, "I can take one other person, unless you can fit in the cargo space!"

I had never known it had be done...until now!

Will
Old 09-16-2011, 04:19 PM
rugerm44
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mine just seems to attract all my money.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:30 PM
scottyp99
Le Mans Master

Received 62 Likes on 52 Posts

Ya know, I read this thread last night and said " My 'vette is definitely not a chick magnet.......". Then I woke up this morning, looked out in the driveway, and sure enough.........THERE WERE ABOUT A DOZEN BABY CHICKENS AROUND MY 'VETTE!!!!!!!!

Scott
Old 09-16-2011, 06:28 PM
Torchsport
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 396 Likes on 226 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15-'16-'17-‘18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

Originally Posted by rugerm44
Mine just seems to attract all my money.
LMAO!
Old 09-17-2011, 02:05 AM
Corvette Charlie
Instructor

Default I would look great in this car!

I was at a bar downtown with some friends and parked in a well lit off street. When I left (1am) and got to the car there was a note on the windshield. " I would look great in this car, if you would like to see how good call me, Sophia xxx-xxxx" I called and said I found the note and would she like to show me "how good" tonight? She agreed so I went to her place to pick her up. I was 32 and she was no spring chicken (my guess would be 42) but boy was she hot and knew what she wanted. We went to a remote beachy area and got it on on the car. Never spoke to her again after that night,guess we both wanted the same thing, the car of course.
Old 09-17-2011, 03:20 AM
Torchsport
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Corvette Charlie
I was at a bar downtown with some friends and parked in a well lit off street. When I left (1am) and got to the car there was a note on the windshield. " I would look great in this car, if you would like to see how good call me, Sophia xxx-xxxx" I called and said I found the note and would she like to show me "how good" tonight? She agreed so I went to her place to pick her up. I was 32 and she was no spring chicken (my guess would be 42) but boy was she hot and knew what she wanted. We went to a remote beachy area and got it on on the car. Never spoke to her again after that night,guess we both wanted the same thing, the car of course.
Is this the Penthouse Forum?
I thought I clicked on CF...
Old 09-17-2011, 09:26 AM
parkerracing
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Corvette Charlie
And how much did "Sophia" charge you?
Old 09-17-2011, 10:26 AM
81pilot
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by pawpaws toy
Mine is until they ride in it. Then it's IS THIS THING ALWAYS THIS HOT? WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO LOUD? THIS THING MUST NEED NEW SHOCKS CAUSE IT'S RATTLING MY TEETH. IS IT ON FIRE? I SMELL GAS. WHERE'S THE CUP HOLDER? I CAN'T HEAR THE RADIO. OUCH!!!!! I BURNED MY LEG ON THAT #@!&*%$# STOVEPIPE YOU HAVE RUNNING UNDER THE DOOR!!!
That is freakin hilarious...because its true!!! ROTFLMAO
Old 09-17-2011, 03:31 PM
Fast81
Melting Slicks

Received 250 Likes on 160 Posts

I usually have 2 hot young girls FIGHT over riding in my vette...............................too bad for me their my 9 & 11 YO daughters !!!

other than THAT - i got nuthin'
Old 09-17-2011, 07:20 PM
Slotehog
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by htown81vette
I was talking to my insurance agent, and she kept gushing over my C3. (I had to send pictures of it). I've never met her before, but she sounded young and hot.
Have you ever seen the music video for Aerosmith's "Sweet Emotion"? My bet is that she was neither young nor hot...

Andy
Old 09-18-2011, 07:31 AM
volition
Racer

Well.. here's my 2 cents...

I'm 28 and have had countless 20-something girls in it... and a few ON it if you get me.

Last edited by volition; 09-18-2011 at 07:35 AM.
Old 09-18-2011, 07:55 AM
mrvette
Team Owner

Received 223 Likes on 204 Posts

I have had my '72 vert for 16 years now, and there have been maybe two women comment on the car when they were alone, a couple with their men/husbands along.....but ALL the time with guys, the damn thing is a guy magnet....first question is always....'What year is it'? every damn time...funny as hell....

one time the vette was down, and so I took my wife's Miata to the Doc's office, I getting out and this fox says, how come the biggest guys like to drive the smallest cars??.....I cracked up laughing.....

Get notified of new replies

To Let's Check - IS your C3 a chick magnet ???

Old 09-18-2011, 10:53 PM
ChaosPhoenixFix
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I have only had my 79 for a few months now. Mostly just guys attracted to it, however my wife is normally with me too.

Funny thing is, my wife HATES driving in cars with the windows down, says it messes up her hair. However, she loves driving in the Vette with the tops off and windows down, cause apparently she doesn't mind what she calls "Corvette Hair".

When I first got it, we went to Best Buy to get some CDs, and between the car and the hot redhead in the passanger seat (The wife), there was about a dozen guys at various points in the parking lot just staring with their jaws on the ashfault.

The other day though, she was trying to open the door (which she always has trouble opening, she's a weakling, lol) so I reached over and opened it from the inside, and she just stands there, looks at the car and signs (she is mute) " I hate this B***h".

It took me a half hour of talking to call her down.

The Vette that is.

However I did get a couple high school girls walk by the other day and say "I like your car..."

I am sure I will have better stories next time this thread comes around though.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:16 PM
Torchsport
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by ChaosPhoenixFix
I have only had my 79 for a few months now. Mostly just guys attracted to it, however my wife is normally with me too.

Funny thing is, my wife HATES driving in cars with the windows down, says it messes up her hair. However, she loves driving in the Vette with the tops off and windows down, cause apparently she doesn't mind what she calls "Corvette Hair".

When I first got it, we went to Best Buy to get some CDs, and between the car and the hot redhead in the passanger seat (The wife), there was about a dozen guys at various points in the parking lot just staring with their jaws on the ashfault.

The other day though, she was trying to open the door (which she always has trouble opening, she's a weakling, lol) so I reached over and opened it from the inside, and she just stands there, looks at the car and signs (she is mute) " I hate this B***h".

It took me a half hour of talking to call her down.

The Vette that is.

However I did get a couple high school girls walk by the other day and say "I like your car..."

I am sure I will have better stories next time this thread comes around though.

Great story. She may be silent, yet she still roars!
Old 09-19-2011, 11:09 AM
in2fun
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

For the most part my 72 a man magnet. I have had some girls walk up and ask about it but that's it. But here is a better story!

My friend drove up from Houston to visit and ask if he could take the 72for a spin. He and I have been friend for many years so I say GO FOR IT ! I can't go with him, I'm working on my other vette. I say to him " You may need to put some gas in it I think it's almost on E. " So he takes off.... now I'm waiting and waiting and waiting AND STILL waiting for him to get back with the car. I call him but his cell phone just goes to voice mail. It's now almost 2 hours later. I have no idea what has happen but he's a great close friend and I trust him 100+ %. He show up almost 3 hours later and tell me this story.

" I was getting gas when a girl walked expressing how much she liked you car. We talk for a bit then she says "I have always wanted to ..... ( useing the F word ) in one." So I asked her if she wanted to go for a ride. Before I knew it we were at the lake going crazy in your car. Sorry I kept your car for so long."

I looked at him with disbelief. It wasn't till his next visit that I met this girl. Yes they are still dating, yes she is smoking HOT and yes she was disappointed to find out it was my car and not his... LOL

That stuff NEVER happens to me ! But I've had a lot of good looking girls take photos with me car... Dose that count ?

Quick Reply: Let's Check - IS your C3 a chick magnet ???