Sponsored by:

Best Body Shop IN The Atlanta Area!!! Magnum Collision

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 11:40 AM
gray81vette
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Body Shop IN The Atlanta Area!!! Magnum Collision

Hey guys, been a while since I wrote about my suspension issues/work. That was going good until a 32ft box truck changed lanes into my driver side door and fender! They did a job on my poor car to say the least. Since it wasn't my fault, it was covered, but I had no idea who to take it to! I went first to AutoGlo in Tucker GA and at first was treated pretty well. Then I was promised an estimate, updates, etc for a week and a half with no replies. Then when I did email to ask about it again, I received a condescending cuss word filled email basically telling me to go elsewhere for help. I don't care about foul language or having to wait, but if you tell me you will do something and I have to keep asking over and over again for what you said you would deliver at a particular time, you honestly can't get mad at me for your lack of production. Worse customer service I've ever experienced... There work might be great, but I would NEVER recommend AutoGlo to anyone. Ever.

However, Curtis Mangrum and the guys at Magnum Collision... TOP NOTCH A+++.
I've had my car on multiple shops in the past 16 years and have never had constant contact with the manager and shop guys. Curtis and Magnum delivered on EVERYTHING they said they would. It was a hassle free as a wreck could have been They fixed things on the car I didn't know needed repair... Body, electrical, and small mechanical (non-engine) parts. I can't post pictures, but I was told a pic of the car would be posted on Magnum Collision's facebook page.

Quick Reply: Best Body Shop IN The Atlanta Area!!! Magnum Collision