glass panel visor warning sleeve

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2017, 09:12 AM
bj61662
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Default glass panel visor warning sleeve

The 1982 we bought still has the visor sleeve that had the glass panel warning. See attachments.
Attached Images   
The following users liked this post:
Lakeside49 (02-05-2017)
Old 02-01-2017, 06:09 PM
GRAND SPORT GUY
Racer

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 237 Likes on 125 Posts

That is Way Cool! I also have that warning sleeve for my 82' CE, along with the original bill of sale, the original window sticker, the original computer order sheet from the dealer, and other paperwork.....

-All protected in archival quality plastic sleeves, and kept away from light and heat!

Good driving to all who can go out for a cruise at this time of year. I have been able to go for a drive several times each month so far this winter, after we get some rain to wash the salt away.....

This pic is from a drive on New Year's Day outside of Chicago.

The following users liked this post:
Lakeside49 (02-05-2017)
Old 02-04-2017, 04:10 PM
bj61662
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Fantastic! Great to see other "notherners" enjoying Winter drive time. Very nice car!
Old 02-05-2017, 12:19 PM
Lakeside49
Burning Brakes

Received 348 Likes on 192 Posts

Originally Posted by Shark 82' CE
That is Way Cool! I also have that warning sleeve for my 82' CE, along with the original bill of sale, the original window sticker, the original computer order sheet from the dealer, and other paperwork.....

-All protected in archival quality plastic sleeves, and kept away from light and heat!

Good driving to all who can go out for a cruise at this time of year. I have been able to go for a drive several times each month so far this winter, after we get some rain to wash the salt away.....

This pic is from a drive on New Year's Day outside of Chicago.

I'll admit that the CE is an acquired taste and I'm still working that way - but, I imagine that photo & background/angle is the presentation the original CE designers had in mind. Just a very inviting scene. Personally, I'd have it made into a puzzle or poster, or something if I were you. Nicely done.
Old 02-06-2017, 10:45 AM
GRAND SPORT GUY
Racer

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 237 Likes on 125 Posts

Yeah, Lakeside49, I agree on the CE being an acquired taste vehicle, I was originally looking for a white over saddle 81 or 82, then what got me looking at the CE were the "turbine" wheels, of course not mounted on any other C3, and the all-leather, 5-shades of gray interior. The one-year only paint grew on me after looking at CE's for a while too. I COULD live without the decals if I had too.

I do have the above photo mounted as a 24 X 12 poster in a 34 X 22 frame and mat. It's pretty sharp.

I have the photo below mounted as a 27 X 14 poster in the appropriate sized mat and frame too.

Old 02-06-2017, 11:21 AM
chiefttp
Safety Car

Received 88 Likes on 51 Posts

Shark82CE,
Beautiful Car...the late C-3's weren't much in the performance department, but are stunning to look at!

Get notified of new replies

To glass panel visor warning sleeve

Quick Reply: glass panel visor warning sleeve