Sponsored by:

Cigarette lighter

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2018, 11:57 AM
mbp
Racer

Received 38 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Cigarette lighter

Hello. I have a question on where to find a small, insignificant part. It is the socket, or wire and socket that is used for the cigarette lighter BULB. It's a small socket that has to fit into the bulb shade piece so it is smaller than other sockets I've seen. Not essential that I replace but would like to, just because. Any suggestions were to look or do I have to try and alter some other socket? Thanks and take care.
Old 10-20-2018, 12:05 PM
0Willcox Corvette
Former Vendor

Received 1,813 Likes on 1,458 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15

Originally Posted by mbp
Hello. I have a question on where to find a small, insignificant part. It is the socket, or wire and socket that is used for the cigarette lighter BULB. It's a small socket that has to fit into the bulb shade piece so it is smaller than other sockets I've seen. Not essential that I replace but would like to, just because. Any suggestions were to look or do I have to try and alter some other socket? Thanks and take care.
This is the socket you need but it appears that I'm out of them. I'll double check this on Monday just to make sure.

Old 10-20-2018, 01:24 PM
mbp
Racer

Received 38 Likes on 31 Posts

Thanks for your very quick reply. I didn't see that one on your website when looking. Again, thanks.

Get notified of new replies

To Cigarette lighter

Quick Reply: Cigarette lighter