Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Guaging interest in low priced parts

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2001, 11:14 AM
Bob Mosaic
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dear fellow forum members,
I am seeking feedback on a possible business venture. I am wishing to start a company that has the means to sell replacement parts for Corvettes and Camaros of all years at a substantially lower price than many of the current Corvette retailers. Currently, I have the connections to provide both aftermarket and AC-Delco parts at a great price. I can offer front end rebuild kits, starters, alternators, full line of a/c components, radiators, wheel bearings, some brake system components, some ignition components, and later moving into distributing 'big name' high performance parts. As well as, future in house manufacturing of custom high performance suspension pieces, engine pieces, roll bars, harness bars, and conversion bracketry. PLEASE let me know what you guys and gals are thinking in relation to supporting a venue like this!
Much thanks,
Robert
Old 07-16-2001, 12:53 PM
dath
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Mosaic:
[B
Dear fellow forum members,
I am seeking feedback on a possible business venture. I am wishing to start a company that has the means to sell replacement parts for Corvettes and Camaros of all years at a substantially lower price than many of the current Corvette retailers. Currently, I have the connections to provide both aftermarket and AC-Delco parts at a great price. I can offer front end rebuild kits, starters, alternators, full line of a/c components, radiators, wheel bearings, some brake system components, some ignition components, and later moving into distributing 'big name' high performance parts. As well as, future in house manufacturing of custom high performance suspension pieces, engine pieces, roll bars, harness bars, and conversion bracketry. PLEASE let me know what you guys and gals are thinking in relation to supporting a venue like this!
Much thanks,
Robert[/B][/color]
If you think you can be competitive with Zip and VB, I'd say it may be worth a go]->

-dath

Old 07-17-2001, 10:03 AM
69er
Team Owner

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

The profit margins are sky high on vette parts.
If you're parts are much cheaper,have quick delivery and good friendly customer service you'll become a millionaire.
You don't even need a big inventory.
Most vendors dropship from the one or two big guys.

Old 07-18-2001, 09:20 AM
Eddie 70
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 29 Likes on 19 Posts
Ci 6, 8 & 10 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15

I think anyone with an older vette should be interested in something like this. As said above by 69er. I second it. Go for it.

Old 07-18-2001, 01:24 PM
azvetmn
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you do it, make sure that you e-mail me or send me out your cat. I have seen the discounts I already get with J&D and other places during my restro of my 69 and I can tell that the average guy that just needs one or two things could pay lower and everyone could walk away happy.

Old 07-23-2001, 04:59 PM
SEE3ER
Le Mans Master

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21

I would be interested in a front end rebuild kit pricing?

Get notified of new replies

To Guaging interest in low priced parts

Quick Reply: Guaging interest in low priced parts