Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Edelbrock/Wilson BBC Victor Junior #2902

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 08:13 AM
69ttop502
Le Mans Master

Received 855 Likes on 626 Posts

Default Edelbrock/Wilson BBC Victor Junior #2902

I bought this manifold from Wilson for their intermediate race porting. I also had them flat mill the manifold 1/2 inch as well as add a vacuum port along with an additional water port. It is port matched to the AFR 315/335 CNC cylinder heads. I was running this manifold under an L88 Hood and airbox on my 69 Corvette where hood clearance is a major issue. I am now going with a Dominator setup. This intake made 614 HP on a 10 to 1 compression 502 with the AFR heads and a solid flat tappet camshaft. The invoice from Wilson reads as follows. $243.00 for the manifold, 875.00 for the porting, port matching, milling, roof line welding, carb pad heli-coil, and casting flaw weld. They also repaired a small break under the front of the manifold, probably caused by trying to pry the manifold off. This would be a great manifold for anyone with hood clearance problems, or run a spacer and bring it back up to stock height. This would cost 1100 dollars from Wilson to do it again. $450.00

Quick Reply: Edelbrock/Wilson BBC Victor Junior #2902