Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1977 Gas Tank Bladder

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 04:21 PM
davidm_comp
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default FS: 1977 Gas Tank Bladder

I am selling the gas tank bladder due to the fact I am swapping over to efi and don't need it anymore. Removed it less than a week ago. Looks like it is in nice condition, it holds gas without any leaking. In the pic below I had just filled it with water to double check it being water tight on seals, no leaks. Only thing that looks questionable to me is the rubber seal that seals on outside of gas tank, it is dry and cracking. I haven't the slightest idea how much it is worth, so just make me a fair offer. Can PM me, email me @ davidm_comp@hotmail.com, or give me a call on my cell 612-801-1025.
Old 10-06-2006, 03:31 PM
davidm_comp
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ttt
Old 08-29-2018, 06:16 PM
C17
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gas tank bladder

Originally Posted by davidm_comp
I am selling the gas tank bladder due to the fact I am swapping over to EFI and don't need it anymore. Removed it less than a week ago. Looks like it is in nice condition, it holds gas without any leaking. In the pic below I had just filled it with water to double check it being water tight on seals, no leaks. The only thing that looks questionable to me is the rubber seal that seals on outside of the gas tank, it is dry and cracking. I haven't the slightest idea how much it is worth, so just make me a fair offer. Can PM me, email me @ davidm_comp@hotmail.com, or give me a call on my cell 612-801-1025.
I what to buy the bladder. I live in Honolulu, Hi. How about $ 50.00 and I will pay for shipping. Please email me back at farrington_jt@juno.com to let me know if that's ok with you?
Old 08-30-2018, 04:30 AM
C17
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by C17
I what to buy the bladder. I live in Honolulu, Hi. How about $ 50.00 and I will pay for shipping. Please email me back at farrington_jt@juno.com to let me know if that's ok with you?
thank you
Old 09-01-2018, 04:24 AM
C17
Heel & Toe

Default fuel bladder

Originally Posted by davidm_comp
I am selling the gas tank bladder due to the fact I am swapping over to efi and don't need it anymore. Removed it less than a week ago. Looks like it is in nice condition, it holds gas without any leaking. In the pic below I had just filled it with water to double check it being water tight on seals, no leaks. Only thing that looks questionable to me is the rubber seal that seals on outside of gas tank, it is dry and cracking. I haven't the slightest idea how much it is worth, so just make me a fair offer. Can PM me, email me @ davidm_comp@hotmail.com, or give me a call on my cell 612-801-1025.
Can you please let me know how much you are will to sell that bladde for?
Will you except payment from Paypal?
thank you,

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 1977 Gas Tank Bladder

Quick Reply: FS: 1977 Gas Tank Bladder