Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

leftover parts.

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 09:45 PM
mr nasty
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's ashame John! I don't know why some people are like that. I have seen several posts here and on the Camaro site and then the posts on that mustang site and we are not the only people that have had trouble with him. We know it for future reference though. I was really happy to get my stuff from him and he made me sign to pick it up, I wonder why he did'nt with you. The only thing I can say is aren't you glad it was not a $100 part, cause it is obvious you got the windsoreight shaft!! I wish I had an extra pair, I would send them to ya for free. I give away more stuff than I sell. I know this does not help but Happy Holidays John.

greg
Old 12-28-2006, 01:01 AM
garay77n84
Racer

Originally Posted by mr nasty
That's ashame John! I don't know why some people are like that. I have seen several posts here and on the Camaro site and then the posts on that mustang site and we are not the only people that have had trouble with him. We know it for future reference though. I was really happy to get my stuff from him and he made me sign to pick it up, I wonder why he did'nt with you. The only thing I can say is aren't you glad it was not a $100 part, cause it is obvious you got the windsoreight shaft!! I wish I had an extra pair, I would send them to ya for free. I give away more stuff than I sell. I know this does not help but Happy Holidays John.

greg
thanks alot greg, i think he just sent your stuff because he was getting on those camaro sites and you were starting to bash his good name.
Old 12-28-2006, 07:17 AM
windsoreight
Racer

For one Mr.Nasty this is the only site I have ever sold anything on. I never sold anything on any other site. About 3 years ago on a 3.8 mustang site my info was hijacked and someone took another forum member for I believe $190. That has been fixed. I never owned a 3.8 mustang and was not even a part of that forum. I never sold anything on the camaro site. I sent mr.nastys refund before he started bashing me. As far as you go John your refund was sent the same time as MR.Nastys to your PO box. I returned your $10 dollar money order. If I was out to steal money I think I would take more than $10. I will produce your proof. Since I have no scanner I will see if my digital camera will take a good pic of the reciept.
Old 12-28-2006, 08:03 AM
garay77n84
Racer

Originally Posted by windsoreight
For one Mr.Nasty this is the only site I have ever sold anything on. I never sold anything on any other site. About 3 years ago on a 3.8 mustang site my info was hijacked and someone took another forum member for I believe $190. That has been fixed. I never owned a 3.8 mustang and was not even a part of that forum. I never sold anything on the camaro site. I sent mr.nastys refund before he started bashing me. As far as you go John your refund was sent the same time as MR.Nastys to your PO box. I returned your $10 dollar money order. If I was out to steal money I think I would take more than $10. I will produce your proof. Since I have no scanner I will see if my digital camera will take a good pic of the reciept.
like i said it is not about the money it's about the principal,you have not sent me anything no proof ,no refund, and no parts, i have given you lots of time to show me either and you haven't,
Old 12-31-2006, 10:30 AM
sperkins
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 35 Posts

John, I received my parts today. He Express Mailed them on 12-18. I hope he sends yours to you also.

Thanks windsoreight for finally sending my stuff.

greg
Originally Posted by windsoreight
Totally untrue. I sent mr. Nastys refund before he went on the Camaro site. I only wish I had a scanner. I never had a tracking number only a reciept of shipment.

So you sent Greg his money back and the part also?
Old 12-31-2006, 01:45 PM
garay77n84
Racer

Originally Posted by sperkins
lucky greg, i have not received anything he promised me proof that he mailed it, he promised refund and never got any parts.
Old 12-31-2006, 01:57 PM
mr nasty
Pro

Originally Posted by sperkins
Yes Joe did. I told him I did not want the money ($20) just the part I bought from him. When it fianlly arrived he sent the gear shift boot and the $20 back. I was going to send it back to him but decided after all the crap I had to go through (like John is now) I would just keep it.

greg
Old 01-01-2007, 06:21 PM
garay77n84
Racer

Yes Joe did. I told him I did not want the money ($20) just the part I bought from him. When it fianlly arrived he sent the gear shift boot and the $20 back. I was going to send it back to him but decided after all the crap I had to go through (like John is now) I would just keep it.

greg
well into the new year , and still no parts refund or proof he sent the items, thanks windsoreight.
Old 01-01-2007, 08:30 PM
ML82CE
Intermediate

Default windsoreight

Holy crap,,,,i just read all 4 pages of this post,,what the hell is with this guy?
Mr. Nasty,ill donate $ for a plane ticket to Ocean City Md. for ya.......
Old 01-03-2007, 11:03 PM
garay77n84
Racer

Originally Posted by ML82CE
Holy crap,,,,i just read all 4 pages of this post,,what the hell is with this guy?
Mr. Nasty,ill donate $ for a plane ticket to Ocean City Md. for ya.......
another day checked mail and nothing windsoreight. thanks a whole lot.

Quick Reply: leftover parts.