Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WARNING!! DO NOT BUY FROM FREDERICK BUSH!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2001, 12:10 PM
Mez
Safety Car

Location: Austin, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Houston, Dallas, Hong Kong, Elgin, etc.. Texas
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default WARNING!! DO NOT BUY FROM FREDERICK BUSH!!

Everyone,
After posting that I needed a Low Tire Pressure Sensor for my 1996 Corvette, I received an email from Frederick Bush in Richmond KY that he had the part. I sent him an $85 money order on October 1. After many weeks and exchange of emails, he admits that he does not have the part and I have not received my money back.

First he said he had the part, then he said he shipped it, then he said no it did not ship it as it was not the correct part, then he was trying to get the part from a friend, then he said he mailed me the refund check, then he said the check must have been lost in the mail, and now he says he needs my address to mail a new check and I never responded to his emails.

After 2 months, I have come to the conclusion this was probably a scam from the get go. If not it was not a scam, then at the very least this is a person everyone needs to be warned about.

I am mailing letters to his local states attorney, Chamber of Commerce, and Better Business Bureau.

He says his corvetteforum nick-name is "redvette40475" but I have never seen that name used on this forum.

Here is his address and phone number:
Frederick Bush
4032 Simpson Lane
Richmond, KY 40475-9113

859-626-5231 home
859-913-5253 cell

He also says he owns H2O Sports Marine.

Regards,
Tom
Old 11-29-2001, 05:45 PM
squeaky g
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: WARNING!! DO NOT BUY FROM FREDERICK BUSH!! (Mez)

Maybe an E mail campaign would help get a refund. What is it? :mad
Old 11-30-2001, 11:56 PM
fugale
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: WARNING!! DO NOT BUY FROM FREDERICK BUSH!! (Mez)

Mez, sorry to hear about your misfortunes. You may have some more leverage, if the money order was a Postal money order... Contact your local Postal Inspectors, he may have violated some postal law... they may be of some assistance...at the very least mail fraud... Good luck in trying to resolve this issue...

Get notified of new replies

To WARNING!! DO NOT BUY FROM FREDERICK BUSH!!

Quick Reply: WARNING!! DO NOT BUY FROM FREDERICK BUSH!!