Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For Sale C3 Gauges Temp Oil Fuel Battery

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 01:03 PM
MrGoFaster
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale C3 Gauges Temp Oil Fuel Battery

The floppy circuit board in my 79s dash was FUBARed along with everything that went from the gages to the block so I'm just buying all new aftermarket gages because my car is far from stock. Got some in, got some ordered.

My original gages "probably" work just fine but I have no way of testing them in the car. If you'll tell me how I'll be happy to check them out for you.

I'm interested in a quick hassle free sale. Because my "fix one thing & two more break" Vette has me short of cash. If not sold quickly, they are going on ebaY.

Restored are currently going for $80 each shipped on ebaY. I'm asking $60 each shipped for my original used gages. (I want to make you a good deal without getting ripped off. If thats not what that price says to you then just let me know & I'll fix it.)

If you want them all you can email me at MrGofaster at hot mail dot com.

If you want one just yell "DIBS on _______" & we'll all assume its yours.

PayPal preferred because its instant. I accept PayPal (also major credit cards through PayPal) Cash, Money Order, Personal Check (10 days to clear) Local pick up OK. I mail packages every Monday. Items paid for on Mon or later will be mailed the following Mon. (Please don't give me a hard time about Mondays because i have to borrow a buddies truck until my Vettes on the road.)

I'll have pics up in a few minutes...

Link to my ebaY feedback.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback
Old 10-20-2008, 01:55 PM
MrGoFaster
Pro

Pics below.

Notice on the backside picture that I've included all the hollow nuts & porcelain in the correct places in the correct order so it will be easy to install in your car.

I think these would be great for a daily driver or for a sympathetic restoration with all original parts. I would not describe the looks as Mint Condition. Need more pics? Just let me know.

http://wildercars.spaces.live.com/ph...useSlideshow=0

Last edited by MrGoFaster; 11-05-2008 at 08:33 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:43 PM
MrGoFaster
Pro

OK, no responses yet. I must be asking way too much or nobody is interested?

I'll try this; $100 for all 4. You pay actual shipping of your choice: USPS parcel post, Priority or UPS ground.

For that price I would think you couldn't possibly go wrong even if 1 didn't work. I did mention that I'd test them for you if you know how right?

Last edited by MrGoFaster; 11-05-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:24 PM
Red 69
Drifting

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts

Is your tach in working order? If yes, I am interested. PM me with details.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:49 PM
MrGoFaster
Pro

Originally Posted by Red 69
Is your tach in working order? If yes, I am interested. PM me with details.
If my tach & speedo work then I'll keep them. Gotta get the car to a point where I can start it & then later drive it to see if they do or not.

I'm just replacing the center gauges to eliminate 1 lump of problems. I got my new gauges in today & they don't work. So beyond the connection problems I do in fact have electrical problems. So I would assume the originals I pulled all work just fine if the new ones don't work either.

Get notified of new replies

To For Sale C3 Gauges Temp Oil Fuel Battery

Quick Reply: For Sale C3 Gauges Temp Oil Fuel Battery