Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom Seat Covers - Sheepskin / Lambskin

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 01:48 AM
ScGiants28
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Seat Covers - Sheepskin / Lambskin

I have these seat covers that were made specially for a 79, to fit the original seats of that car. I bought them a few years ago for 500 and have never been used, I am willing to let them go for 350. If anyone is interested you may PM me.

The pictures show a few things, one picture has the cover put on the top part of the seat, others show just the covers. The covers have never been used and as you can tell by the pictures, you would have to remove the seats and then put the covers (also make the appropriate holes for screws).

I also, put a picture of the exact seats that these were made for. You may ask any other questions and I will do the best I can.

Old 04-29-2013, 10:07 PM
ScGiants28
Intermediate

bump
Old 05-02-2013, 09:47 PM
Cattiva73
Racer

Originally Posted by ScGiants28
I have these seat covers that were made specially for a 79, to fit the original seats of that car. I bought them a few years ago for 500 and have never been used, I am willing to let them go for 350. If anyone is interested you may PM me.

The pictures show a few things, one picture has the cover put on the top part of the seat, others show just the covers. The covers have never been used and as you can tell by the pictures, you would have to remove the seats and then put the covers (also make the appropriate holes for screws).

I also, put a picture of the exact seats that these were made for. You may ask any other questions and I will do the best I can.

I love the covers...I have a '73 vette w/orig. seats..don't think they'll fit!..could you tell me where you bought them? thanks and good luck.

Get notified of new replies

To Custom Seat Covers - Sheepskin / Lambskin

Quick Reply: Custom Seat Covers - Sheepskin / Lambskin