Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB or Trade Qjet throttle cable bracket

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 11:38 AM
markids77
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default WTB or Trade Qjet throttle cable bracket

For 1977. The engine I have installed came out of a manual transmission car and I have an automatic. There's no place for me to mount my kickdown cable. Looking to purchase a correct mount bracket for an automatic or trade even if you need one for a manual trans car. Thanks!
Old 04-26-2013, 08:41 PM
grantstigers
Melting Slicks

Received 157 Likes on 131 Posts

Originally Posted by markids77
For 1977. The engine I have installed came out of a manual transmission car and I have an automatic. There's no place for me to mount my kickdown cable. Looking to purchase a correct mount bracket for an automatic or trade even if you need one for a manual trans car. Thanks!
Can you post a picture of what you need. I am not familar with 77 stuff. I have a couple brackets but not exactly sure what they are for.
Thanks, Grant
Old 04-26-2013, 09:13 PM
markids77
Melting Slicks

I can post a photo of what I have if that helps... I have pieced this car together starting with a shell and not much more so I lack original parts to reference. Tomorrow will be largely (or completely) spent repairing then painting the kitchen ceiling but if I get a break I'll shoot a pic or two and we can go from there. Thanks for replying!
Old 04-28-2013, 10:02 PM
markids77
Melting Slicks

Well my kitchen ceiling is now pink... Glidden ceiling paint is pink while wet but turns white as it dries... needless to say I have had no opportunity to post a photo. Hey Ben (CHSTITANS)... was that 76 you're parting out an auto?????

Get notified of new replies

To WTB or Trade Qjet throttle cable bracket

Quick Reply: WTB or Trade Qjet throttle cable bracket