Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rebuilt Borg Warner Super T10 4 speed for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 01:46 PM
bobs76stingray
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rebuilt Borg Warner Super T10 4 speed for sale

I have a BW Super T10 4 speed transmission for sale,with all the trimmings, that was rebuilt by Davids 4 speeds about 1 year ago,I used it up intil 2 weeks ago when I changed over to a 5 speed.This transmission was in no way abused in anyway at all.I also have the driveshaft I purchased at the same time from Zip Corvette along with a new complete shifter with linkage,brackets, mounts, all the way down to the orignal aluminum Bellhousing,even the rear transmission yolk was replaced and with all new ujoints,I have the new Zbar for the clutch linkage, and even the clutch and pressure plate that are in really good condition.I in no way abused this transmission in any way at all and it is in really good condition,as are all the parts with it.I will take 800.00 plus 100.00 shipping.And will work with anyone who wants to.Anyone interested can E-mail me at [email]bobs76stingray@yahoo.com or call me at 1-865-202-9004 from 7am til 7pm.Thankyou for checking this out.
BTW,It is the orignal Aluminum bellhousing with this Transmission.I personally think it is a really good deal at this price.All the parts with the transmission were purchased new when I installed it in my 76 Vette.Again,thankyou for checking this out.

Quick Reply: Rebuilt Borg Warner Super T10 4 speed for sale