Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB 71 rear window storage tray

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2014, 10:03 PM
63vette427
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default WTB 71 rear window storage tray

I'm looking for a rear storage tray for my 71 corvette. I will also be looking for the handle as well for it. I'm looking for one in very nice shape and no cracks.

Pm me if you have one available..

Thanks..
Old 01-28-2014, 07:18 PM
grantstigers
Melting Slicks

Received 156 Likes on 130 Posts

Originally Posted by 63vette427
I'm looking for a rear storage tray for my 71 corvette. I will also be looking for the handle as well for it. I'm looking for one in very nice shape and no cracks.

Pm me if you have one available..

Thanks..
Do you have an early 71 like assembled late 70 if so you will need the flocked rear window tray
If you have a 71 produced in Jan 71 and up then you need the fiberglass moulded tray
I also have the rear handle clip original of course.
Let me know what you need for your 71
Grant
Old 01-28-2014, 07:25 PM
63vette427
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by grantstigers
Do you have an early 71 like assembled late 70 if so you will need the flocked rear window tray
If you have a 71 produced in Jan 71 and up then you need the fiberglass moulded tray
I also have the rear handle clip original of course.
Let me know what you need for your 71
Grant
Hi Grant,

Mine was built assembled in Mid Feb 71. I have a push button on in the car now. It has some small cracks in it. I'm really not certain which one is correct for my car..

Thanks, Matt
Old 01-28-2014, 09:31 PM
grantstigers
Melting Slicks

Received 156 Likes on 130 Posts

Originally Posted by 63vette427
Hi Grant,

Mine was built assembled in Mid Feb 71. I have a push button on in the car now. It has some small cracks in it. I'm really not certain which one is correct for my car..

Thanks, Matt
Hi Matt
According the judging manual it is supposed to be held with just the handle clip.
Does your push button clip to a small bracket. The button has a J shaped shaft which clips on to the clip or is the clip missing and your door just rests on the storage trays. I don't know if you are the original owner or what has been done. Some one may have put a 72 assembly in your 71.

But I have the proper clip handle and I will see if I have an extra 71 storage tray.
grant

Get notified of new replies

To WTB 71 rear window storage tray

Quick Reply: WTB 71 rear window storage tray