Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Thick Tar Paper Gas Tank Pads

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2014, 08:43 PM
1974ta
Melting Slicks

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Default FS: Thick Tar Paper Gas Tank Pads

I found the material/tar paper that is very close if not the same thickness of the original C3 Gas Tank Pads.

I will cut them to size and ship for $25.00 within the continental US via US Mail.

I will ship elsewhere but would need to determine the freight.

The pads are cut by hand with a razor knife and straight edge. They are not machine cut. They are rolled a bit for shipping too. You will need to make sure they are very warm when unrolling the pads.

The $25 is for the two pads on the two cross members only. If your corvette has pads on the straps too, let me know what size is needed and I will let you know the additional cost.

You can also reach me via email at bogp9@aol.com. I prefer direct emails if possible.

Bill
Old 05-03-2014, 12:03 AM
1974ta
Melting Slicks

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Default pads

Originally Posted by 1974ta
I found the material/tar paper that is very close if not the same thickness of the original C3 Gas Tank Pads.

I will cut them to size and ship for $25.00 within the continental US via US Mail.

I will ship elsewhere but would need to determine the freight.

The pads are cut by hand with a razor knife and straight edge. They are not machine cut. They are rolled a bit for shipping too. You will need to make sure they are very warm when unrolling the pads.

The $25 is for the two pads on the two cross members only. If your corvette has pads on the straps too, let me know what size is needed and I will let you know the additional cost.

You can also reach me via email at bogp9@aol.com. I prefer direct emails if possible.

Bill
ttt

Quick Reply: FS: Thick Tar Paper Gas Tank Pads