Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Missing a part.

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Niklasvaag
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Missing a part.

Hi, dont know if im posting this in the right sub forum but i hope you could help me finding a part.
I am a 22 year old boy from Norway and i am looking for a part for my fathers 68 corvette.
He has tried to get the part for about a year now, but well now he asked me for help.

Its a windshield wips door vacum control solenoid (see picture)
I was told the company that produced this had lost the license for the part so i found a couple on ebay, but if its possible to get a new it would be better.

Thanks for the help on advance and sorry for my poor grammar.
Attached Images  
Old 05-03-2014, 04:44 PM
PeteL46
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Niklasvaag
Hi, dont know if im posting this in the right sub forum but i hope you could help me finding a part.
I am a 22 year old boy from Norway and i am looking for a part for my fathers 68 corvette.
He has tried to get the part for about a year now, but well now he asked me for help.

Its a windshield wips door vacum control solenoid (see picture)
I was told the company that produced this had lost the license for the part so i found a couple on ebay, but if its possible to get a new it would be better.

Thanks for the help on advance and sorry for my poor grammar.
Hi,
I would think any of the major corvette parts companies. $69.00 http://www.zip-corvette.com/catalog/...id-tachometer/
Old 05-04-2014, 05:13 PM
ClassicGlass63
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Same one ?

If that is the one the on the back side of the drivers side dash, I have an NOS one still in the box.

Let me know if that is the same one.

Get notified of new replies

To Missing a part.

Quick Reply: Missing a part.