Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F/S STS Spiral Baffles (used for <1hr)

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2014, 10:57 PM
MYPET70
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default F/S STS Spiral Baffles (used for <1hr)

Price is $279, and I'll include shipping in lower 48 states, FedEx Ground. I bought them from Jim at STS in April, installed them last weekend, put in the reverse flow type this weekend. They are totally awesome like everyone says, but I'm looking for a quieter car - yea, I'm weird I guess. I took the car out only once on Labor Day and ran it for about 25 minutes. They look now exactly as they did when I opened them from the factory. They include all mounting hardware and instructions. They work in Hooker side tubes of 4" diameter only. The model number is STS417530A16BS. Mine is a small block application, but the directions say they'll work on BB too. As freely as they flow, they should have NO problem with BB. PayPal is preferred. Cash or check is ok too, but I'll wait to ship until it clears. I paid $350 including shipping. A good deal for someone here...

This is my first sale on the forum, please be patient if I've messed it up.

Old 09-07-2014, 11:05 PM
Dr L-88
Le Mans Master

Received 1,240 Likes on 457 Posts
2022 Corvette of the Year Finalist -- Modified
2021 C2 of the Year Winner - Modified
2021 C1 of the Year Winner - Modified
2020 Corvette of the Year (stock)
C2 of Year Winner (stock) 2019
2017 C1 of the Year Finalist

I'll take them. PM me with payment instructions.

Thanks

Quick Reply: F/S STS Spiral Baffles (used for <1hr)