Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Good trans-action with PROSOUTH!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2002, 09:48 PM
INTIMIDATOR ZO6
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Good trans-action with PROSOUTH!

:seeya I bought a "ABS Plastic Rear Deck Cover" it just slides into the rear section of the back window and looks very nice. :yesnod: I had over paid my shipping and Jim was very nice and sent me back the difference! Thanks Jim! "PROSOUTH" Joe

[Modified by Intimidator454, 8:49 PM 8/26/2002]
Old 08-26-2002, 10:43 PM
PROSOUTH
Drifting

Location: Manchester, Dead Center in the Middle of TN 25 miles to Jack Daniels,10 miles to Geo Dickle, and .8 mile from the Liquor Store at I-24 Exit 114
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

Default Re: Good trans-action with PROSOUTH! (Intimidator454)

Thanks Joe, I'm glad I could help you out. This was an odd piece wasn't it?

BTW the quotes I have gotten lately from UPS have turned me against them. Everything is either to big or to heavy or it cost twice as much. I recieved a quote from UPS on this item I shipped Intimidator454 at $25.00 shipping from UPS and then they wanted even more because the little chain wouldn't go around it. And I do mean a little chain. Fed Ex shipped your parcel gladly for $12.50.

I just ordered a plastic grille from CA for my '78 ElCamino and it was to be $27.00 UPS to ship. I asked the gentleman to ship it USPS and it was $13.00 to send it to TN. I have a Monte Carlo SS steering box coming from Indianna to Tennesse at this time for $23.69. I'd be afraid to see what UPS would have wanted for that piece !!

I'm about through using UPS Big Brown Truck because of there price gouging tactics.

End of Rant------------ Thanks again JOE ! ..............JIM

Old 08-26-2002, 11:35 PM
bamavettes
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Good trans-action with PROSOUTH! (Intimidator454)

If you can't trust the law, who can you trust.

You know Jim is going to do right.

And you are right Jim about UPS. They had a price increase recently, and they are no longer the fair price we were use to. It pays to shop around, and I have used the postal service [USPO] recently because their price was cheaper and delivery was just as good.

Get notified of new replies

To Good trans-action with PROSOUTH!

Quick Reply: Good trans-action with PROSOUTH!