Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS NOS '69 Chrome Fender Louvers NIB

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2016, 10:38 AM
68vertible
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Default FS NOS '69 Chrome Fender Louvers NIB

I've got a set of 8 (4 left and 4 right) chrome fender louvers for a '69 (fit a '68 but would be great for a NCRS level '69 restoration). They are NOS never installed, in clean boxes. I'll take $650 for the set.

I tested the passenger side set in the louvers of my '68 using a loop of masking tape on the back (NO SCREWS WERE USED) and didn't care for the look. With my AR polished wheels and OE '69 sidepipes it was just too much bling for my taste. They went back into the boxes and have been there for the last 10 years. It's time they found a home.

I have a repro set of installation screws/bushings I can send along with them. Not sure if there is such a thing as NOS installation sets. If there is, I've never seen them and I was looking for them 12 years ago.

I'd be happy to send along some pics if you want, but if you're after these, you know what they are.
Old 03-18-2018, 11:33 PM
mkalman4867
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Checking if you still have these.

Don't suppose by any chance these are still available? Please just let me know either way.

Michael
Old 03-19-2018, 12:05 AM
68vertible
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Wow! An old thread comes alive.

As a matter of fact, I do still have them. I've sold the '68 and have been thinking about getting more active on liquidating these old parts. These louvers are still sitting in their nice clean NOS boxes.

Drop me a PM if you want more info.
Old 03-19-2018, 12:35 AM
Duffeball
Pro

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Default 68 parts

Interested in what other 68 parts you may have.

Get notified of new replies

To FS NOS '69 Chrome Fender Louvers NIB

Quick Reply: FS NOS '69 Chrome Fender Louvers NIB