Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wanted - 69 seat belt retractor & other interior

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2016, 11:20 AM
ChattanoogaJSB
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 875 Likes on 538 Posts

Default Wanted - 69 seat belt retractor & other interior

hello all- I'm looking for a few parts for my recent acquisition.

Need only be driver quality parts-

passenger side should belt assembly back to the retractor. Preference is red, other colors may get me by. Would be interested in a full red seat belt set for a good price.

Also so interested in a good set of door panels- red or suitable to dye with SEM type dye. Primarily just need the comfortweave portion, mine has been replaced with velour.

Any other red interior items may be of interest.

Im also interested in a good used rear view mirror without any issue with the mirror surface.

Thanks!

benton
Old 10-06-2016, 10:21 PM
grantstigers
Melting Slicks

Received 156 Likes on 130 Posts

Originally Posted by ChattanoogaJSB

passenger side should belt assembly back to the retractor. Preference is red, other colors may get me by. Would be interested in a full red seat belt set for a good price.

Also so interested in a good set of door panels- red or suitable to dye with SEM type dye. Primarily just need the comfortweave portion, mine has been replaced with velour.

Im also interested in a good used rear view mirror without any issue with the mirror surface.

Thanks!

benton
Hello Benton
I have a full set of seat belts in red I think for a 68 but have to check if that is a 69 thing too. If early 69 then should be okay
I also have a set of the 69 original red inserts in mint condition. 125.00 for the pair plus shipping.
if you are interested you can email me at grantwong@telus.net
Thanks, grant
Old 10-08-2016, 02:34 PM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,031 Likes on 1,103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by ChattanoogaJSB

Thanks!

benton
Hi Benton. I thought I had a pretty good grasp on C-3 members but your name was new to me and then I realized you have spent a lot of time in the C-2 section. Welcome to the C-3 crazy World and good luck with your search. AllC34Me David

Last edited by AllC34Me; 10-08-2016 at 02:34 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Wanted - 69 seat belt retractor & other interior

Quick Reply: Wanted - 69 seat belt retractor & other interior