Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wanted - 69 seat belt retractor & other interior

Old 10-06-2016, 11:20 AM
ChattanoogaJSB
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Wanted - 69 seat belt retractor & other interior

hello all- I'm looking for a few parts for my recent acquisition.

Need only be driver quality parts-

passenger side should belt assembly back to the retractor. Preference is red, other colors may get me by. Would be interested in a full red seat belt set for a good price.

Also so interested in a good set of door panels- red or suitable to dye with SEM type dye. Primarily just need the comfortweave portion, mine has been replaced with velour.

Any other red interior items may be of interest.

Im also interested in a good used rear view mirror without any issue with the mirror surface.

Thanks!

benton
Old 10-06-2016, 10:21 PM
grantstigers
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by ChattanoogaJSB View Post

passenger side should belt assembly back to the retractor. Preference is red, other colors may get me by. Would be interested in a full red seat belt set for a good price.

Also so interested in a good set of door panels- red or suitable to dye with SEM type dye. Primarily just need the comfortweave portion, mine has been replaced with velour.

Im also interested in a good used rear view mirror without any issue with the mirror surface.

Thanks!

benton
Hello Benton
I have a full set of seat belts in red I think for a 68 but have to check if that is a 69 thing too. If early 69 then should be okay
I also have a set of the 69 original red inserts in mint condition. 125.00 for the pair plus shipping.
if you are interested you can email me at [email protected]
Thanks, grant
Old 10-08-2016, 02:34 PM
AllVettes4Me
Retired CF Member
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by ChattanoogaJSB View Post

Thanks!

benton
Hi Benton. I thought I had a pretty good grasp on C-3 members but your name was new to me and then I realized you have spent a lot of time in the C-2 section. Welcome to the C-3 crazy World and good luck with your search. AllC34Me David

Last edited by AllVettes4Me; 10-08-2016 at 02:34 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Wanted - 69 seat belt retractor & other interior

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.