Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SB chevy Turbo kit + water/meth

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 07:41 PM
rbates74
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Default SB chevy Turbo kit + water/meth

I have a low mile CXraceing turbo kit for small block Chevy. It is a Gt35 ceramic ball bearing anti surge turbo, a JDM front mount intercooler, Stainless, wrapped turbo headers and down-pipe, It is the entire set up, including all of the hot side and all of the cold side, waste gate and blow off valve. $1500

This kit supports up to 900 HP, was originally installed on a Camaro and will bolt right up to most third generation Camaro or Firebird with no modification to the kit. It will also bolt on to almost all small block Chevy equipped trucks.

Corvette and other small block equipped vehicles will take some modification to the piping.
At this price you are basically buying the turbo and the headers and are getting the piping for free.

I have a blowerworks water methane injection kit $400
Would also make a deal on if you bought both $1700
Also a Holley Stealth Ram intake $350
and an accell 1000 CFM throttle body $150

All of these parts are used, and worked when pulled. They were all purchased from 3rdgen.org members to go on my 90 Vette Kart project. The turbo part is being delayed a year. I need to get the cage and suspension sorted first, and I'm in need of cash for taxes.

$2000 takes it all, and NO! I wont go lower than 2 grand for all of it.

I was trying to sell this locally because the shipping would be a killer. I will meet you almost anywhere for .45 per mile (negotiable) up front, I use Google Wallet (because it is currently free)

Craigslist has some pics of the turbo kit installed on the former owners car so you can see how it goes in.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/pts/5964383298.html

If your interested send me a PM and I can text you more pics

Quick Reply: SB chevy Turbo kit + water/meth