Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: FS Speed Direct front coil over NIB

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2017, 07:13 PM
jrostocki
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Default FS Speed Direct front coil over NIB

FS Speed Direct coil over kit SB Med 550# NEW IN BOX

$625 Shipped

302-250-5541 jrostocki@msn.com

780-85072 Double-Adjustable Shocks w/ Medium Springs for Small Block.

The Shark Bite coil over front spring and shock packages for 63-82 Corvettes allow for easy ride height changes without the need to disassemble the suspension. They also allow you to adjust the individual loads on each corner of the car for better, more balanced handling. The different spring rates available offer a smooth ride with great handling, unlike other bouncy front suspension conversions. Whether you have a full time race car or a street car, these shocks will provide the best performance and ride quality available. Single adjustable shocks are adjustable in rebound and compression with the easy twist of one dial. Double adjustable shocks allow for independent rebound and compression adjustments using two dials (unlike many other adjustable shocks). All shocks have 4 inches of total ride height adjustment (2" up and 2" down) and are constructed out of aluminum for lighter weight and better heat transfer. Shocks are completely rebuildable, making them lifetime components. Different spring rates are available. All springs are interchangeable, so customers can easily go with different spring rates to change the ride. Kits include the spanner wrench for ride height adjustment and also include thrust bearings to ease the adjustability. If you are price shopping, make sure other kits have these components, or you aren't comparing apples to apples. Corner hard!

*Shocks are all silver anodized.

*Spring colors and finishes may vary depending on current supplier. Springs are usually silver or blue in color.

Coil Over Spring Announcement:

If you already have a kit that is not fitting correctly we can provide the parts required to make it work right. You will need two springs (any part number that starts with SSSY, choose which ever spring rate you like) and you will need two springs adapters (part number 870-01000). That is all you will need to make sure your front coil over installs and functions the way it is supposed to. When using the correct springs that we provide, you will be able to lower the car to the ride height you are looking for and the spring will fit in the spring bucket without cocking over to one side.

Old 03-09-2017, 06:45 AM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,031 Likes on 1,103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

I'm running a big block or these would already be purchased and back here with me. Good luck with your sale. Guys, buy with confidence, good guy here.
Here is a bump for you.
David Howard
AllVettes4Me
Old 03-16-2017, 06:43 PM
jrostocki
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Tttt
Old 03-17-2017, 04:10 PM
ddawson
Le Mans Master

Received 598 Likes on 485 Posts

Check with Speed Direct but there should be no difference between the SBC and BBC except for spring rate. A 550 spring would be fine on a BBC. I'm using a 600# spring on mine.
Old 03-18-2017, 02:10 PM
69Chevelle
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Glws

Get notified of new replies

To FS Speed Direct front coil over NIB

Quick Reply: FS: FS Speed Direct front coil over NIB