Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 2 high pressure PS hoses for Borgeson Box

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2018, 02:20 PM
67L88Vette
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

Default 2 high pressure PS hoses for Borgeson Box

I have two high pressure lines for the Borgeson Delphi PS box conversions for sale. One uses the M18-1.5 mm o-ring style fitting at the box end, and is used and the other uses the older conical seat fitting (like the pump side for both lines) at the box end, and is new. I'll include the two conical seat inserts you need to convert your ports on the Borgeson box from o-ring to conical seat. Both lines are ~25" long, have good fittings on them (new o-ring on the o-ring line!), and have no nicks or cuts on the rubber parts. I wound up doing custom braided hoses on my two Borgeson conversions, so I no longer need these lines. Great chance to have a spare, or replace one of your leaking high pressure lines. Asking $25 for the used o-ring line, and $30 for the new conical seat line, all shipped to your door in the lower 48 United States. Sorry i don't have any low-pressure lines available ... PM me to claim and get payment info, be sure to state which version you need ... I do take PayPal. Thanks for looking ...
Sincerely,
John A, 67L88Vette

I'll place the pics of the two lines in separate posts for clarity ... First the o-ring line:

O-ring line

Old 07-21-2018, 02:22 PM
67L88Vette
Burning Brakes

Default Pics of conical seat line ...

Here they are:

conical seat line

Old 08-03-2018, 08:07 PM
67L88Vette
Burning Brakes

Bump to the top ... Still have these lines, happy to take offers ...
John A, 67L88Vette
Old 09-02-2018, 05:37 PM
67L88Vette
Burning Brakes

Bump to the top ... Still have these lines ... Offers?? I can't believe the racers/auto-X'ers here don't need a spare line ...

John A, 67L88Vette

Get notified of new replies

To 2 high pressure PS hoses for Borgeson Box

Quick Reply: FS: 2 high pressure PS hoses for Borgeson Box