WTB (Want To Buy) Wanted: 1980 Black seats...complete - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: Wanted: 1980 Black seats...complete

Old 10-11-2018, 04:20 PM
tonyduprey
CF Senior Member

Default Wanted: 1980 Black seats...complete

Looking for very good condition, or the other end of the scale, black only if in "very good to excellent condition". Must include seat tracks and I prefer power (but will consider manual). Pleas e-mail pictures (front, back, and both sides, track assemblies) and include location and price...thanks, Tony

Tony Duprey
(863) 604-9516
[email protected]
Old 10-12-2018, 09:42 AM
Easy Mike
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Cruise-In II Veteran

FWIW: there was no power seat for the 80 models. The 81-82 power driver seat will not bolt up to the earlier cars without floor pan modifications.
Old 10-12-2018, 11:13 AM
92Camaro

Default seat wanted

Originally Posted by tonyduprey View Post
Looking for very good condition, or the other end of the scale, black only if in "very good to excellent condition". Must include seat tracks and I prefer power (but will consider manual). Pleas e-mail pictures (front, back, and both sides, track assemblies) and include location and price...thanks, Tony

Tony Duprey
(863) 604-9516
[email protected]
I have this for sale. 1982 Corvette power buckets seats $ 550.00 Will ship but you make the shipping arrangements.

Search this Thread
Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.