Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Powerjectionlll

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2018, 12:33 PM
jimco84x
Racer

Received 200 Likes on 102 Posts
2023 C3 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2020 C3 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2019 C3 of Year Finalist (track prepared)
Default Powerjectionlll

I've got a Powerjectionlll that I no longer need. I won't advertise it as perfect even though the car actually ran ok with it . For some reason, the wide band AFR numbers are off . I installed a new O2 sensor and it still cycles to a number and then doesn't change with throttle as normal. It may be fixable if someone has experience with these units . It could also be good only for parts . Doesn't include the fuel pump but does include 2 O2 sensors, water temp sensor, FPR, injectors, etc as pictured. I don't have a clue what it's worth, so I'm going to say $250-300 the a close value for parts. It will run and drive fine off the set up tune, but never adjusts properly from the wide band. If you had an external wideband, you could manually adjust the fuel to optimize it properly .

I'm not sure what's best in this thing. It should be worth something to someone. If you are that someone, shoot me an offer

​​​​​​

Quick Reply: FS: Powerjectionlll