Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: 1968 -1977 Corvette rear window louvers (sun shades)

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2020, 05:03 PM
jameswaggoner
Cruising

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 1968 -1977 Corvette rear window louvers (sun shades)

Hi Corvette Forum,
Does anyone know where to find these? Or if one can be fabricated? They are rare and I want one for my 77. I found them in a 1983 Elkers Corvette catalog. I will post a picture of the ad. I emailed Elkers about this and asked them if they will ever reproduce these. I want the shades in the middle but the ones on the bottom are cool too. Thanks, James
I know they have them for 1978+.

Last edited by jameswaggoner; 08-14-2020 at 03:17 AM.
Old 05-05-2021, 09:05 AM
kmckirryher
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jameswaggoner
Hi Corvette Forum,
Does anyone know where to find these? Or if one can be fabricated? They are rare and I want one for my 77. I found them in a 1983 Elkers Corvette catalog. I will post a picture of the ad. I emailed Elkers about this and asked them if they will ever reproduce these. I want the shades in the middle but the ones on the bottom are cool too. Thanks, James
I know they have them for 1978+.
I have one of these, I had bought for my '69 Coupe. I ended up selling it, though, and now have a project '68 very, with a hard top. I was considering holding onto it, but would let it go. Let me know if you're interested, and shoot me an offer.

Quick Reply: WTB: 1968 -1977 Corvette rear window louvers (sun shades)