Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: F/S Points ! Good ones ! Echlin HD Marine application

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2021, 12:27 PM
QIK59
Drifting

Received 47 Likes on 36 Posts

Default F/S Points ! Good ones ! Echlin HD Marine application

SOLD - all gone !

F/S Points ! Good ones ! Echlin HD Marine application

Through a lot of searching I have come up with some heavy duty marine application Echlin ignition tune-up sets.

Marine grade components are designed and manufactured for extended high rpm use under heavy load.

These were made in the USA back when things were actually manufactured (start to finish) in the USA.

These are a premium quality points and condenser set along with the long discontinued pre-emission distributor rotor with the long electrode.

These points have the bakelite rubbing block that absorbs and holds lubricant to maintain point gap and dwell not like the soft plastic rubbing blocks that virtually all manufacturers are currently supplying including DELCO.

Typically Echlin points last 10-15 years as the rubbing blocks and contacts do not deteriorate.

The extended electrode rotor ensures maximum voltage and current transfer for performance applications.

I am selling these kits for the same price as a set of off-shore replacement points would cost you : $50 plus postage (postage to the lower 48 is $16)

FYI : I have 4 of these ignition sets remaining

Last edited by QIK59; 05-09-2021 at 03:47 PM.

Quick Reply: FS: F/S Points ! Good ones ! Echlin HD Marine application