Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: 68-71 Seat Belt Warning Module

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2022, 07:42 AM
brileavi
Instructor

Received 45 Likes on 18 Posts

Default 68-71 Seat Belt Warning Module

Hi looking for a 68-71 Seat Belt Warning Module in working condition before I remove the center console to repair the clock and change the oil pressure line.
Please let me know what you have and price thank you.
are there any components that fail on the board that can be replaced, when I push the button the light goes out, and when released it comes back on.

Last edited by brileavi; 06-28-2022 at 09:38 AM.
The following users liked this post:
brenda/bimmer (06-28-2022)
Old 06-28-2022, 08:45 AM
brileavi
Instructor

not looking for seat belts.
Old 06-28-2022, 10:03 AM
general ike
Melting Slicks

Received 792 Likes on 452 Posts
2017 C3 of the Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '20- '21

Pretty sure that all the components you need to service the seatbelt warning system on a 69 are available by all the major vendors. Might wanna look through their inventory. Good luck Ike
Old 06-28-2022, 10:11 AM
brileavi
Instructor

Thank you,I have looked for the complete board and no one has them in stock any more. I think Wilcox sold them, I will have to wait till I remove it to see what is actually on the board .
Old 06-28-2022, 10:28 AM
general ike
Melting Slicks

Received 792 Likes on 452 Posts
2017 C3 of the Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '20- '21

Supply shortage issues, yikes!! My understanding is that the original had no circuitry and was simply a computer board. The updated version sold by the vendors has some simple circuitry involved in it. Both do the job needed.
You might wanna disassemble yours and see if there’s an easy fix to your issue. There cannot be a more simpler circuit system then the system used here. You may simply need to adjust and bend a bracket to shut off your light.

if you have not done so you may want to search the main forum for a similar situation and/or post to the main form for some help.

Good luck Ike
Old 06-28-2022, 10:52 AM
brileavi
Instructor

Originally Posted by general ike
Supply shortage issues, yikes!! My understanding is that the original had no circuitry and was simply a computer board. The updated version sold by the vendors has some simple circuitry involved in it. Both do the job needed.
You might wanna disassemble yours and see if there’s an easy fix to your issue. There cannot be a more simpler circuit system then the system used here. You may simply need to adjust and bend a bracket to shut off your light.

if you have not done so you may want to search the main forum for a similar situation and/or post to the main form for some help.

Good luck Ike
Thank you

Get notified of new replies

To 68-71 Seat Belt Warning Module

Quick Reply: WTB: 68-71 Seat Belt Warning Module