Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 5 cans of assorted NOS PPG and Evercoat paint/body supplies

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2024, 02:57 PM
OLE442
Safety Car

Location: Way too effing close to the city.......NRA Life Member!
Received 269 Likes on 173 Posts
2022 C3 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
Default 5 cans of assorted NOS PPG and Evercoat paint/body supplies

I'm asking $200.00 for these 5 items picked up in Dayton, Ohio. Payment via USPS Money Order only as payment! Payment needs to be mailed to me before pick-up is arranged. No shipping being offered.

I bought these maybe 15 years ago from a local automotive paint dealer to paint my 1972 Cutlass. The only exception is the Feather Fill G2 Gray which I bought last July (2023) but never used it. Life got in the way and the cans have been stored in my spare bedroom all that time! I have never opened any of the cans. There are five cans being offered in the group (see photos). You must
determine the usability of each of these items once you buy them. I offer no guarantee and no returns. I will not split them up. Being offered:

1 - Quart can of Gray Feather Fill G2
1 -Gallon of PPG K36 Acrylic Urethane Primer Surfacer
1 - Quart can of PPG K201Primer Surfacer Catalyst
1 - Gallon of PPG DP60LF Non-Sanding Epoxy Primer Blue (Lead Free)
1 - Quart PPG DP401LF Epoxy Primer Catalyst

NO PAY PAL accepted as payment (no exceptions)!

First unconditional "I'll take it" posted in the ad with a follow up PM gets it and if multiple interest, winner will be determined by earliest timestamp!

Ask any questions BEFORE you offer to buy! I'll offer it here for up to a month and then move the ad to another forum!
What you see is what you get. As is, where is!

I bought a NOS sealed can of KONDAR Red Oxide lacquer primer off a forum and it sprayed just fine. I sprayed a test panel before I actually sprayed the car just to be sure. I'm painting it just like I did 20 years ago so I do not need these extra supplies.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by OLE442; 04-30-2024 at 06:37 AM. Reason: added photos

Quick Reply: FS: 5 cans of assorted NOS PPG and Evercoat paint/body supplies